"In memoriam: Gran Turismo 2"
Max servers: 1
Max number of participants: 23 (excluding Race Director)
Cars: Lotus Evora GX
Track: Autumn Ring
Track download: click here
Booking: 18:00 GMT
Qualifying: 19:00 GMT
Race: 19:30 GMT
Race distance: 32 laps
Estimated end of event: 20:25 GMT
Participation requires a license: click here
Racing Club rules and License info: click here
Teamspeak password: click here
Teamspeak installation guide: click here
||| It is imperative that you give back the position,
if you make contact and disadvantage another driver.
If proven, noncomplience will result in a 30 day license suspension.
- Time of day - 12:00h.
- Race start practice before the race.
- Standing Race Start.
- Minimal number of participants - 5.
- Enabled grip dynamics - 97% Qualli, 98% Race, improving.
- Enabled Penalties.
- 100% tyre degadation.
- 50% mechanical damage.
- 100% fuel consumption.
- Factory setting for ABS.
- Factory setting for TC.
- Disabled Stability Control.
- Disabled Auto-Clutch.
- Teamspeak is mandatory.
- Track position app recommended - LiveCarTracker.
- Server will be up, close to or at 18:00 GMT.
- Booking starts at 18:00 GMT.
- Sign up window closes at 17:30 GMT sharp.
- Sign out before 17:30 GMT, if you don't know for certain you can participate in this event or can't book in time.
- Passwords are sent via private message before or at 18:00 GMT.
- Call out on teamspeak to inform slower cars they are about to be lapped.
- Make a new post for a better overview, if you do need to sign out.
- To ensure a level playing field, set the ambient temperature to the default 26°C - example.
- Check & load up your Race-setup after Qualifying.
- For custom car liveries click here.
- For car setups click here.
- If anything goes wrong with the server, please leave here a message immediately.
- Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience - this is not a league race. It's not about the results, it is meant to be fun.
- Priority access: if the number of sign-ups exceeds the max number of participants, premium members are going to be given priority access for this event.
- If you haven't already: buy Assetto Corsa directly from the RD Store for € 34,99.
- Georg Siebert (Race Director)
- Marcel Heiz
- Cayd Breslin
- Victor Aldana
- Julius Sriubsa
- Christian Lozanov
- Ken Verhagen
- John Addison
- Geoffroy Tassenoy
- Stefan Schmitz
- Morne Du Plooy
- Julian Dietz
- Kai Syvertsen