AC Evora GTC @ Lippo Street Circuit - Thu 06.11.14

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Evora_GTC_Lippo.jpg

"Balls to the Wall"

Server: #2
Max servers: 1
Max number of participants: 28 (excluding Observer)
Car: Lotus Evora GTC
Track: Lippo Village Street Circuit
Track download: click here

Booking:
18:00 GMT
Qualifying: 19:00 GMT
Race: 19:45 GMT
Race distance: 30 laps
Estimated end of event: 20:40 GMT

Participation requires a license: click here
Racing Club rules and License info: click here
Teamspeak password:
click here
Teamspeak installation guide: click here

||| It is imperative that you give back the position,
if you make contact and disadvantage another driver.
If proven, noncomplience will result in a 30 day license suspension.

Notes

This event
  • Time of day - 14:00h.
  • Standing Race Start.
  • Minimal number of participants - 5.
  • Enabled grip dynamics - 97% Qually, 98% Race, improving.
  • Enabled Penalties.
  • 100% tyre degradation.
  • 50% mechanical damage.
  • 100% fuel consumption.
  • Factory setting for ABS.
  • Factory setting for TC.
  • Disabled Stability Control.
  • Enabled Auto-Clutch.
  • Teamspeak is mandatory.
  • Track position app recommended - LiveCarTracker.
  • Official RD GT3 skin pack - click here
In general
  • Server will be up, close to or at 18:00 GMT.
  • Booking starts at 18:00 GMT.
  • Sign out before 17:30 GMT, if you don't know for certain you can participate in this event or can't book in time.
  • Passwords are sent via private message before or at 18:00 GMT.
  • Call out on teamspeak to inform slower cars they are about to be lapped.
  • Make a new post for a better overview, if you do need to sign out.
  • To ensure a level playing field, set the ambient temperature to the default 26°C - example.
  • Check & load up your Race-setup after Qualifying.
  • For custom car liveries click here.
  • For car setups click here.
  • If anything goes wrong with the server, please leave here a message immediately.
  • Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience - this is not a league race. It's not about the results, it is meant to be fun.
  • Priority access: if the number of sign-ups exceeds the max number of participants, premium members are going to be given priority access for this event.
  • If you haven't already: buy Assetto Corsa directly from the RD Store for € 34,99.
Entry list
  1. Georg Siebert (Observer)
  2. Guus Verver
  3. Catalin Sasu
  4. Andrey Varlamov
  5. Sheamus Power
  6. Daniel Petko
  7. Ralf Ääro
  8. Geoffroy Tassenoy
  9. Nikola Simic
  10. Fritz Anker
  11. Benjamin Hellmann
  12. Filip Dostalek
  13. Aleksander Pienkowski
  14. Jaroslav Honzik
  15. -
  16. -
  17. -
  18. -
  19. -
  20. -
  21. -
  22. -
  23. -
  24. -
  25. -
  26. -
  27. -
  28. -
  29. -
  30. -
UTP: 21

Last edited:
After having tested the circuit, what's the procedure on blocked tracks? There are a lot of very tight sections of the track where there aren't any runoff areas and the track itself has concrete on both sides; I can sense someone making an honest mistake and going into the walls, which could block up the circuit. Would we have a red-flag scenario, or get the crashed drivers to 'return to pits' via the escape menu ASAP, and continue racing regardless?

After having tested the circuit, what's the procedure on blocked tracks? There are a lot of very tight sections of the track where there aren't any runoff areas and the track itself has concrete on both sides; I can sense someone making an honest mistake and going into the walls, which could block up the circuit. Would we have a red-flag scenario, or get the crashed drivers to 'return to pits' via the escape menu ASAP, and continue racing regardless?
The driver(s) involved in an incident must wait for a safe opportunity to rejoin the racing line.
Drivers approaching an incident scene must have situational awareness, slow down sufficiently and pass it safely.
If the entire width of the track is completely blocked, the driver(s) involved in an incident must make room for approaching cars to pass safely, leaving the racing line as fast as possible.

The track is not that narrow that we may run into a complete blocked track.
I think its just a bit sad, that only 6 (5?) drivers want to drive in this. I think its a nice thing, to drive on a street circuit. Have had not many street-races in Multiplayer. ;)

Please sign me up. What is 100% tyre degradation? because i can only set it from 1 to 3 if you understand. And i have heard that if you have TC and ABS on factory, and if you than press ctrl+A or ctrl+T in the race the factory settings are off, and if you press the keys again its not possible to restore factory. orcan you set it in server settings?

What is 100% tyre degradation? because i can only set it from 1 to 3 if you understand. And i have heard that if you have TC and ABS on factory, and if you than press ctrl+A or ctrl+T in the race the factory settings are off, and if you press the keys again its not possible to restore factory. orcan you set it in server settings?
1. 100%=1
2. If you have TC and ABS on factory then you can enable/disable it whenever you want.

As I understand, after booking you can join the server only at 19GMT for qualifications. During this hour (between 18-19GMT) you can make some practice offline. However, If you join some other online server your booking is automatically cancelled and you have to remember to rebook on time (i.e. before 19GMT. Am I right?:unsure:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 268 27.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 394 40.1%