Evolutions @ Various Surfaces

Roy Magnes

Gentleman Driver
Premium
Evolution Cars on various surfaces

20160504141314_1-jpg.133954

This skin can be downloaded here.

This is a rally for all members of RaceDepartment, premium or not. So just sign up, tag your friends or enemies, not to mention the fremenies to see who can drive the fastest, and not run off at the same time.

League Name (must be a member to be able to participate):
RaceDepartment
Cars: Mitsubishi Lancer EvoX R4, Peugeot 205 T16 Evo 2, BMW M3 Evo Rally and Lancia 037 Evo 2
Itinerary:

SS01: Germany - Kreuzungsring - Midday - Clear
SS02: Germany - Verbundsring Reverse - Midday - Clear
SS03: Finland - Hamelahti - Midday - Clear
SS04: Finland - Jarvenkyla - Midday - Clear
SS05: Greece - Kathodo Leontiou - Sunset - Clear

SS06: Sweden - Älgsjön Sprint - Afternoon - Cloudy

Session Open: From 00:01 GMT 9th of May to 23:59 GMT 13th of May
Re-Runs: No!
Event Restart: No!
Owned Vehicles: No!
Career Engineers: Yes!
Service: Before SS: 01, 03 and 05
Car Setups: Before SS: 01, 03 and 05
Checkpoints: At SS: 01, 03 and 05

Puncture halfway Hamalati, the long stage, and a few small errors. My Lancia 037 time is not too special. Took the 037 because I enjoy driving that car the most.

picked the bmw (so far the only entry) had a clean first german stage but mucked up the second as i didn't hear two of the calls, must have been a bit late i guess. will do the finnish stages tomorrow, hopefully in better mental shape, lol.

Well, that's it for me. 8th overall last i checked and definitely expecting to drop further down :) It's a shame you can't compare individual stage times on the dirtgame site, or can i?

no, atm you can't unless you want to put all the data into your excel and compute the stage times yourself ...
currently 18th and last, the greek stage did me in, never figured how to do the hairpins in the beemer, either i used the handbrake too early and got stuck on the apex or i used it too late or not well and just slid to the outer side of the turns. only ever managed to pull one off, ouch. sweden stage was all nice and dandy by comparison, so three good ones and three bad ones overall. last of three beemers on the grid atm. thx for setting this up and thx all participants.

with 45 minutes to go, 28 players signed up. leader put quite some distance between himself and the others, midfield it was a closer fight. personally i finished 22nd, last of the guys setting a time on all six stages and last of the four m30s attending.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back