evoHUD+

Other evoHUD+ 1.1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Are you sure there are issues? I am using it with no issues.

(edited) originally sent from my mobile and I am fat fingered. What my phone sent came across as (unintentionally) rude.

Last edited:
I believe @Tony was having the same issues. It is the helimobolista module in evohud+. It is set to enabled, but does not show. It sometimes does flicker up on the screen. I will run some further tests this week, and let you know.

Also i too suffer from fat finger syndrome. Pity i didn't get to see you flaming me :roflmao:

My install used to work great and then one day it stopped working. Ive finally got it all installed again but I cant hit 'accept' on the first thing that shows up because its flashing really rapidly. Rest of the game is fine. Ive tried changing frame rate, using a different monitor, different content in game, nothing stops the flashing. Anybody else experienced this before?

Nobkins updated evoHUD+ with a new update entry:

Fixes for track map generation

evoHUD+ relies upon the included DBCreator.exe to harvest the data needed for both track maps and pit speed limits. Due to a bug with DBCreator certain mod's prevent it from working and cause the database it generates to be corrupt as a result.

The only change in v1.1.5 is the inclusion of a bat file to work around this bug.

How to create the Track Database:
  1. Make sure Automobilista is NOT running
  2. Navigate to Automobilista\Plugins\evoHUD
  3. Run the updateTrackDB.bat...

Read the rest of this update entry...

For some reason alt+E doesn't work ingame, so i can't move or edit anything. Is there a reason why this is happening? I did not have such a problem with the original evohud version.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back