evoHUD+

Other evoHUD+ 1.1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Nobkins updated evoHUD+ with a new update entry:

Usability improvements, delta bar features, bug fixes

Changes from previous version
  • evoHUD.nut
    • Configuration screen small adjustments to layout
    • Configuration screen. Added options to increase combo boxes using ++, +, -, -- options to make it easier with large lists.
    • Fixed bug with configuration screen missing "Warm Up" help text.
  • deltaBar.nut
    • Added information about gap to car ahead and car behind.
    • Estimate how many laps it is likely to take to catch the car ahead or for the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sorry for two updates in one evening. Thought I had finally fixed a bug that caused occasional fonts to show wrong in some widgets. Caused by the DeltaBar widget I believe.

I thought I had it sorted in 1.1.2 but then it showed itself again to me.

Another attempted fix in 1.1.3

Crosses fingers and hides

@Wexodius if you are still using evoHUD+ then I have made some improvments to adjusting items in long lists on the config menu.

See the nots on update 1.1.2
"Configuration screen. Added options to increase combo boxes using ++, +, -, -- options to make it easier with large lists."

I was running a FormulaTrainer at some tracks, an Error occured "deltabar".
That occured when I had completed out-lap and just passed Contorol-Line(it means entered 2nd lap)
Then a large black window appeared so I can't drive until I click the bottom "OK"button.
That shows "Deltabar error".
I'm sorry if its problem is only my own one.

Environment:Windows8.1,Tripple screen

Thanks for the info. Does it happen every time or is it a one off?

If it happens again could you screen shot it please. That thanks.

I'll have a look to see what it might be but can't think of anything at moment.

I had the same delta bar error, and it occurred when I was practicing at Patrick's Road Atlanta track. I reverted to previous version of your mod and all is fine.

Thanks for the info. Does it happen every time or is it a one off?

If it happens again could you screen shot it please. That thanks.

I'll have a look to see what it might be but can't think of anything at moment.
Here is the "deltabar error"
kfkvdPz
https://imgur.com/a/kfkvdPz
And I was wrong about describing when the problem occurred.
not 2nd lap,but 3rd lap.

Is it possible to put some elements on other screens in multiview mode (triple screen)?

Alex72---I'm running triples and you can put any element anywhere on the full span of the screens. Just a matter of clicking "Move" on the element while in the config screen, which is pulled up by pressing "Alt E" on the keyboard while in the cockpit.

Love this plugin but for some reason it kills my frame rate when other cars are on track with me. In private tests frame rate is fine and frame rate is also fine with cars on track and the hud isn't running, any ideas?

JoeBro013 . . . I did some testing on my machine, and indeed, there is a substantial FPS hit around other cars compared to running with evoHUD completely disabled. It is still quite playable on my 980ti, 2600k with triples. But it is a substantial difference.

Nobkins, I wonder if this has anything to do with Heli detecting other cars' proximity even when it is disable in the Alt-E menu? If so, would it be feasible to offer a dll without that feature to possibly improve FPS around other cars for those who do not use Heli? I'm in no way a programmer---and this is based on speculation.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 116 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 91 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 83 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 58 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 122 13.6%