evoHUD+

Other evoHUD+ 1.1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Nobkins updated evoHUD+ with a new update entry:

Build 1.1.1 - 20/Jun/2018 - Fixes to Track Map, Delta Bar and Pit Limit widgets

Changes from previous version

• deltaBar.nut
    • Added detection of outlap so delta bar and sector splits are not shown during an outlap.
    • Removed some debug messages
  • pitLimit.nut
    • If pit speed limit is not available (usually due to either DBCreator having not been run or a problem with it) then show current speed only.
  • trackMap.nut
    • If no track map is available then show a message for 10 seconds asking user...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Poopenshnapples Sounds like for some reason DBCreator does not work for you and so no track map or pit speed limit's are available to evoHUD+

I have just uploaded 1.1.1 which returns the pitlimit widget behavior to what you are used to.

Here is a ZIP of my evoHUD.db file. Extract the file in the ZIP and put this in your Automobilista\Plugins\evoHUD folder and then you should at least get track map and pit limit info for those tracks that you and I both have.

I have all the default ones, DLC and quite a few mod's

I'll look at including the database in future builds but I am not sure if it contains information that makes it not as easy as copy and pasting a file.

Could you let me know please if this makes the pit limit show (so the pit limit and your current speed are shown).

Last edited:
Here is a ZIP of my evoHUD.db file

Thank You very much!!
Your file is much larger than the one dbcreator.exe made!
As well your .db works great on any of the tracks that you have installed.

1.1.1 is excellent!
At least I can see my speed when in pit in the NASCAR trucks, or any pit of a track that you did not have installed

You have been a great help!

Last edited:
can someone tell me how to move the widgets in game?

Press ALT+E ingame when EvoHud is active, then click on 'move' for the widget you wanna move.

@Nobkins
Happy to see the pitboard is active again, love this addition. Only gripes I have is that the dashboard is not resizable, causing it to look too small when playing in 4K. It would be great if it could be doubled in width & height. And it's a bit a pain to go through an endless list of numbers when editing the size of other widgets in the EvoHud configuration menu. Would be better if you narrowed down the selection (like ...500, 525, 550, 575, 600,... ) instead of everything between 0 & 1500. Or give us an option to enter a specific value by typing it inside the field if this is possible?

Maybe add in Helimobilista in the EvoHud+ package, cause on the download section of Helimobilista it sounds like EvoHud+ comes with Helimobilista installed, but this is not the case. I just found it a bit confusing, that's all.

Anyhow all nagging aside, EvoHud+ is a wonderful evolution of EvoHud and a great addition to Automobilista.

Thanks for the feedback @Wexodius
Happy to see the pitboard is active again, love this addition.
Your welcome

Only gripes I have is that the dashboard is not resizable, causing it to look too small when playing in 4K. It would be great if it could be doubled in width & height.
I'll see if I can do this in the next version

And it's a bit a pain to go through an endless list of numbers when editing the size of other widgets in the EvoHud configuration menu. Would be better if you narrowed down the selection (like ...500, 525, 550, 575, 600,... ) instead of everything between 0 & 1500.
Yes agreed. I'll have a think on the best way to do this. Problem is the back end based on the original evoHUD limits what I can do. The author of evoHUD is no longer active. Which widgets were you thinking of? All widgets have the ability to change the X and Y position which have a huge number of options but the sensible way to position a widget would be by clicking the "move" button. Off top of my head I am not sure of the widgets that have a size (width or height) option with such a large range of options.

Maybe add in Helimobilista in the EvoHud+ package, cause on the download section of Helimobilista it sounds like EvoHud+ comes with Helimobilista installed, but this is not the case. I just found it a bit confusing, that's all.
Helimobilista is definitely integrated with evoHUD+ and has been since version 1.0.0 was released (when we came out of being an alpha version) back in January 2018. In the ALT+E menu the widget is called "Helimobilista". The version in evoHUD+ is an extended version of the original Helimobilista mod which in itself is using the evoHUD back end. With permission I converted it to a widget and improved a few things.

I didn't create the Helimobilista mod so I can not change what it says in the download section for it. Having had a quick look the only mention of evoHUD+ is in the reviews where the author states evoHUD+ includes an improved Helimobilista. It does mention evoHUD (as it should) because it uses the evoHUD back end in the same way that evoHUD+ does.

Long story short if you want HeliMobilista and evoHUD+ then just install evoHUD+ as it includes an advanced version of HeliMoblista.

@Nobkins
Thanks for such a quick reply.

Regarding Helimobilista: I must clarify myself better; what I mean is when I install EvoHUD+ on a clean installation of AMS there will be no Helimobilista widget working. I actually have to 1st download Helimobilista separate, then add EvoHUD+ on top of that otherwise it doesn't work. So for me it looks like Helimobilista is not 'fully' integrated into EvoHud+ as I need to download & install it separately from EvoHud+.

Regarding the list of numbers: An example is the width & height of the 'trackmap'. The list actually goes from 0 till 3840 for both. It's alot of work when I try to get width & height equal 600. As you probably noticed I am not talking about the X & Y position here. That you have wonderfully integrated into EvoHUD+ allowing us to move the widget around :). I'm referring in my case to the size of the widget, not the position. It would on a sidenote be nice to have more widgets with option to change its width & height. I guess the reason why this is important in my case is simply because I play in 4k. EvoHud+ seems to have grown within a resolution of 1920x1080, so things looks smaller on my screen within EvoHud+. Upping the font only does so much and the widget does not always grow properly with the increased fontsize on a 4K setup.

Regarding the 'trackmap': I just encountered a 'bug' with it. When I play on Curitiba track it actually shows me the 'circle-like' version of the track, not the 'loop in the center of the track' version of Curitiba. I noticed this 2 ways: First I saw my car-dot was moving of the track map within EvoHud+ when I entered the loop-section, second when I use Reiza's standard hud their trackmap shows the correct layout of the track. Could you please have a look at it?

Thanks again buddy for your hard work, really enjoying this mod :D.

Regarding Helimobilista: I must clarify myself better; what I mean is when I install EvoHUD+ on a clean installation of AMS there will be no Helimobilista widget working. I actually have to 1st download Helimobilista separate, then add EvoHUD+ on top of that otherwise it doesn't work. So for me it looks like Helimobilista is not 'fully' integrated into EvoHud+ as I need to download & install it separately from EvoHud+.
That is definitely incorrect.

The helimobilista widget is definitely part of evoHUD+. It will only show when a car is within range of your car. That range is customisable. I think there might be an option to make it always show but I can't remember. The evoHUD+ version shows information about the car, width and height for a few seconds when you start moving in pits. If you see that then you are seeing the widget. If not then you are seeing the standalone helimobilista.

If you install both helimobilista and evoHUD+ you have two huds doing the same thing.

If it works then fair enough but evoHUD+ does not need helimobilista and I'm surprised it works at all.

I am aware of the issues with certain tracks showing wrong variations. I can't fix this as the code that controls it is not under my control. Sorry.

@Nobkins

I completely removed Evohud+ & Helimobilista, did a verify integrity of the files and only reinstalled EvoHud+ and I must confess that Helimobilista works as intended. I can only recall that before I got error messages Helimobilista wouldn't show up within EvoHud+ if I didn't install it separately. Anyhow, I stand corrected now and apologize, EvoHud+ works fully without problem with Helimobilista integrated.

Edit: grammar

Last edited:
@Nobkins

Just a suggestion but would it be possible to add in the tires overview the outside/middle/inside temperatures of the tires?
This info could be very useful for setting up the tires pressure and achieving a balanced result over the whole width of the tire.

@Wexodius it already shows that information unless I misunderstand the question. For each tire there are three coloured boxes. With temperature display in each. Left and right boxes show the difference in temperature compared to the middle of the tire for the inside and outside. The middle box shows the temperature of the middle of the tire.

There is an option to change how the colour is displayed. By default it shows colour based on how close to optimal temp it is. You can also change it to show colour based on temperature difference with the middle of the tire.

If I misunderstand please elaborate and I will try to help.

Hi! i have a issue, when i install evoHUD+ the game doesn't start :/ i dont know what its the problem. I extract files in AMS root folder, run DBCreator.exe and later the game crash before the main menu

Sounds like you might have one of the "Known Issues" listed in the op in this thread @Scyula .

Nothing I can do to fix I am afraid as it is a problem with code that I have no control of.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 232 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.3%