evoHUD+

Other evoHUD+ 1.1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Nobkins updated evoHUD+ with a new update entry:

Bug fixes

Important bug fixes that prevent a full game crash in certain unusual situations.

Changes from previous version
  • evoHUD.nut
    • Fixed crash in evoHUD+ if you had removed a widget and then loaded the configuration menu (ALT+E).
  • pitBoard.nut
    • In rare situations evoHUD+ seems to enable some disabled widgets. We have not been able to find the cause (something to do with leaving sessions badly - multiplayer server reset etc). When this happens the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks so far for you app!

Is there a way to remove your branding in the replay? I dont like it for my screenshots and while I am watching the replay.

20180417134344_1.jpg

Unfortunately I think not. The version number was added to evoHUD (which is the base mod evoHUD+ is based on). I have no ability to change the code and last time I used the option in the evoHUD.ini (in automobilista folder), disabling it stopped my game from loading.

I'm at work for another 12 hours it I'll double check when I get home.

PS: One wish more.;) I like the default track map without any background. Please add the option for transparent background "color".
You can do this already.
  1. Go out on track
  2. Press ALT + E
  3. Click "Edit" at the top of the "Global" column
  4. Scroll down to "Track Map" section
  5. Click "Edit" in "Background Color" row of options
  6. Click and hold the left mouse button in either of the two "A" boxes (A is for alpha channel)
  7. Drag the mouse to the left until the A value is "0"
  8. Click ok
  9. Click "Save Config"
  10. Job done

And I have double checked. Turning off show version stops the whole of evoHUD+ from displaying but the game still works.

TO test for yourself edit the evoHUD.ini file in the Automobilista folder.

Change:
ShowVersion = 1
to
ShowVersion = 0

Save file and load game. Go out on track. No evoHUD+ :(

It turns off the version number but seems to prevent anything from rendering.

Last edited:
Stop press!

I did a little digging and worked out that for some reason when the version number is disabled the "initialize()" function is never called.

So I added some basic code to run intialize() manually. This seems to have fixed it.

@harryturtle please download this zip file and extract to your Automobilista folder overwriting existing files and test. Let me know if it works.

Last edited:

Bug Fixes for Version Number and Pit Timing

Changes from previous version
  • evoHUD.nut
    • Fixed issue where disabling the version number caused evoHUD+ to not display. the initialize() function is now called manually as disabling the version number prevents initialize() from being called automatically.
    • Version number now disabled by default. It is therefore no longer shown in replays
  • pitTiming.nut
    • Fix for widget crash relating to multiple pages of data.

A little info on an update that is in final testing. A few nice changes, improvements and new widgets!
  • New wheel slip indicator widget
    • Shows how much slip is occurring at each wheel.
    • Allows easier adjustment of brake bias as you can do brake tests to see which wheels lock up.
    • Fully configurable colours
  • Looking into FPS widget that shows min/max/average fps
  • Greatly improved sector times widget
    • Shows the best sector times and who made them
    • Shows the best possible laptime by adding the individual best sector times regardless of who did them
    • Shows your best sector times and best possible laptime even if sector times not from same lap.
    • Remembers times in time trial mode when you exit to pits (in game times are forgotten making it hard to see if you are improving/compare setup changes)
  • Greatly improved delta bar
    • Delta bar using delta supplied by in-game data often goes wrong and compares your current lap with a lap that isn't your fastest. Implemented custom system to prevent this
    • Delta time remembered when you exit to pits in time trial mode. (In game times are forgotten making it hard to compare setup changes)
    • New colouring system to highlight if you are improving or losing time as well as if you are up or down on previous best
    • Sector times from your best lap now shown under delta bar (optional and configurable)
  • Many minor fixes and improvements

Build 1.1.0 - 19/Jun/2018 - New Widgets and Many improvements + fixes

Installation:
Just extract to your Automobilista folder making sure you OVERWRITE EXISTING FILES

Your customisations to evoHUD+ will NOT be lost

Update Highlights:

• New Tire Slip widget.
    • Displays the amount of slip occurring at each wheel. Perfect for getting that brake balance just right or adjusting over/understeer.
  • Delta Bar greatly improved and reliable
    • Delta bar is now using...

I keep getting "close game and run dbcreator.exe" instead of pitspeed limit

I have deleted all files several times and did a fresh install with no luck

When dbcreator says "output to this directory" and AMS root file folder options I can only output to this folder or it crashes

@Nobkins
Thank you for replying, and I did get your PM

For some reason evohud has never been able to get the pitspeed limits for any track or car.
1.0.6 allows me to at least see my speed only when entering pit.
No programs are interfering (that i know of)

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back