Evo track loading screens

hey guys,

What file/format do i need to save a track loading screen in?

I've read a post on here for Rfactor that says its the "yourtrack_loading.jpg" file that needs editing - however i've tried that and get a garbled screen (still has part of the old BTB screen with part of my screen showing through it...

Any help appreciated...
Kiwidemon

I don't use BTB EVO but i still have GTR Evolution so i just looked in my evo directories and it appears to be "yourtrack_thumb.TGA" (TarGA image - You can use GIMP which is free if you don't already have a suitible program)

Hope this helps!

Yep, thanks for that - sorted out that issue after just "playing" around - managed to find a tut-post on making loading screens afterwards as well so all is good (might tidy up the post and add it to the trackipedia soon)

One thing to note is that RaceOn "dulls" your artwork down to red/black images when the screen is installed in the game - so you need to be careful with color selections....

Kiwidemon

Yeah, some of the tracks I have use blue track which means evo will turn it to red (Race 07 use blue "corner names" as Default, the loading screens are EXACTLY the same as the RACE 07 screens in evo but evo turns it to red.)

I think RACEON tries to turn it to orange however I haven't played it.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 487 39.1%