Sell EVGA 1070ti SC for sale USA

I have an EVGA 1070ti SC for sale
$350 Plus shipping
Runs Assetto Corsa very well in VR
Private message will get photos if needed

Last edited:
A new RTX 2060 can be had for $300 (or slightly above) shipped on a good deal nowadays and that card runs slightly faster than 1070Ti. $350 is also MSRP for just launched Radeon 5700 which is an even faster card. This is the reason you're not getting any offers

@demetri I did not see anywhere in the forums where I had to ask permission from you the internet pricing commissioner what I should price my property.
In the future you may want to consider that WORTH is a relative term.
What you think is proper pricing of an object may not be what anyone else might think is ok.
If you are interested in my property then send me an offer as was stated in earlier posts.

@demetri I did not see anywhere in the forums where I had to ask permission from you the internet pricing commissioner what I should price my property.
In the future you may want to consider that WORTH is a relative term.
What you think is proper pricing of an object may not be what anyone else might think is ok.
If you are interested in my property then send me an offer as was stated in earlier posts.
Good luck with your sale then, you're definitely gonna need it. I was just trying to help. The more you wait asking too much for your "property" the less you are going to sell it for as GPU prices generally decline over time. It's a commodity and a really fast depreciating one.

P.S. Neither did I see anywhere where I had to ask a permission to comment on your pricing. This is a public forum and you don't make any rules here

@demetri The idea of saying "send me your offer" is where your premise of over all pricing goes out the window.
I put the 350 number up as to show that I'm selling it for at that price or as someone will "offer" another number.
It's called Haggling.
Just because my number us out there does not mean that is my final asking price.
This is the internet as well you know. So nothing is set in stone.

@demetri The idea of saying "send me your offer" is where your premise of over all pricing goes out the window.
I put the 350 number up as to show that I'm selling it for at that price or as someone will "offer" another number.
It's called Haggling.
Just because my number us out there does not mean that is my final asking price.
This is the internet as well you know. So nothing is set in stone.
I doubt this "used car salesman" approach works well for PC parts. But if you enjoy the process, well, more power to you then

@demetri I would like to thank you for helping me keep this item for sale at the top of the list.
And obviously you dont understand the free market system.
I was taught to not buy the first models of anything so used items that are proven and improved over their useful lifetime are better products because you dont have the depreciation from new price to used and not have to deal with the newest units that fail out of the box.
So which of your suggestions are a better value than my car salesman unit

You're making very broad assumptions about what I know, but you missed a very important thing here. Modern PC parts are reliable (not much risk in buying the newest stuff) and rapidly depreciating commodities except for a few very specific cases that your mainstream GPU doesn't fall into. Clearly, you don't understand how this particular market works. Your only chance for the top dollar sale is a low-information buyer and I'm sorry if I have spooked one by my comments, but I really thought you wanted to understand why your GPU sale isn't getting any traction

Still bouncing off the top
In everyone's view instead of falling towards the bottom.
Also I dont need to know how much you know about anything.
Thanks again

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 246 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years