every track i make has a big white sink hole in the middle(im making ovaltracks)

the white sink hole is gon but now theres a valley

I suggest that you watch the tutorial videos ASAP. Start with this: http://www.youtube.com/user/Piddy555#p/a/u/2/MJMo-hF7zX0 and continue with this list: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bobs+trackbuilder&aq=f

After you've watched these, please come back and we'll answer to any question you have. And i'm being nice now, you need to learn some concepts (terrain, mesh, texture, face, shader etc) first, just so we can talk the same language.. The jargon can be intimidating but it's absolutely necessary to define universal terms first..

if ya dont want to help just forget it

I suggest that you have at least some respect for these who want to help. Most of terms spoken by Kennett are explained in BTB's help. Just spend some time yourself to dig in forum and in manual, watch videos, tutorials etc. Ask when you are lost.
But please be nice for these who spend their time for you.

if ya dont want to help just forget it

If you don't want to read the manual, don't expect help.

The members of this community have always been here for each other when they are needed. Many people here have spent hours volunteering their own time helping others, building models for people, taking on other's projects to find problems.

We all know btb pretty well and your problem straight away stands out as someone who hasn't read the instructions. That's why the first replies to you were people suggesting for you to watch the tutorials.

No one is going to hold your hand and build your track for you, but if you can show some initiative and get somewhere yourself, then you have a better chance of getting some good help.

In truth, what's the difference between someone typing the info you need or linking you to a page that already has it typed? :D

wow.. i cant believe what im seeing here... out of all the forums ive ever been on this one is by far one of thee most helpful place ive been.

54racer, Its a pretty simple concept that people are tying to tell you... You are perhaps expecting to write a book without having learnt the alphabet correctly. what Kennett suggested is what we all had to go thru. Most of us here had to crawl before we walked.
The series of short tut videos that piddy has provided are your A,B & C`s .. Not to mention your 1, 2 and 3's ... The issue your are having with unfilled areas of your terrain is covered very clearly and simply in those vids.. there are not many of them and they are short.. so there is little excuse to not view them.. and certainly no excuse to react the way you did to someone who was trying to help you.

We (most) all have watched the piddy vids, and read up on the basics.. im not sure what makes you any different.
anyway.. I suggest you get your A,B & C's down by visiting this link:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Piddy555#g/u

you can quite easily watch them all in a lunch break.

best of luck
pan

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back