EVENT SCHEDULES & WARMUP SESSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
can we please go back to the way it was and include at least some warm up session, it is especially important with the changeable weather.

If not then can you please omit the warm up from the flyers!

It was explained the reason why last seasson we decided to change the sessions, to allow everybody re enter the server in the case they fall... why you can´t re enter on warm up? ask Simbin.

And yes, OK, I will omit the warm up from the flyer!!! :tongue:

I also miss the warmup. How about: quali from 8.30 to 8.40, 10min of quali (i.e.: server open) but no cars allowed on track (people can rejoin but are not allowed to do a new lap, otherwise you could just disconnect after a bad quali lap, come back on and do a second, better one) 8.40-8.50 and then 10 mins of warm up from 8.50 to 9.00? We could then not broadcast the quali because of the ten idle minutes, but for the players it would be better.

i thought the scrapping of the warm up was an effort to reduce the damage caused by mini-dumps with the last mod, so if the new mod is better in that respect then surely a warm-up session of some kind would make sense

agree we need the Warmup to get into the race mode. I find it hard to sit and wait for that long not be able to do any laps. With a good working mod and server, warmup shouldn't be a problem anymore. if you get disconnected sitting in the garage you won't last long on track anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 286 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%