Eurovision 2016

Any of you guys watching Eurovision?
:unsure:

I never liked it. The songs don't really have quality, the artists are a bit too mediocre and the music is totally different from my style. I wish GB chose Coldplay or Pink Floyd, Germany Scorpions etc. Now it basically is like a pop competition. Only Lordi were different in the last few years :p At least some girls singing are nice (no, I'm not referring to you Conchita)

But now, not only it will be boring, but also embarrassing with us eliminated(?). Anyway, since 2005 when Greece won they are always doing the same thing (a song with English lyrics with a Greek traditional musical instrument and mixing them together), while we are having worse and worse singers and bands.

But even if Greece was in the final, I would still choose the IndyCar GP at Indianapolis

Last edited:
Sweden started the show playing music from Swedish House Mafia, Avicii, Alesso and Galantis. They're pretty much made most of the songs from the last 5 years I'd put in my top 10, so why have they put this bad attempt at country as their entry, rather than a banger by the aforementioned Dance acts.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back