Skins European VW FunCup Skinpack - 50+ liveries

Status
Not open for further replies.
HuibVDN submitted a new resource:

European VW FunCup Skinpack - 50 liveries - 50 VW FunCup liveries based on the real life Belgian/European and French championships

The VW FunCup attracts over 100 cars for it's yearly pinnacle event at Spa Francorchamps, where they compete against each other for 25 hours. Reason enough to expand the Assetto Corsa FunCup grid with these 50 real-life liveries as they race in the Belgian and French championships!

Each livery has been recreated with attention to detail, including custom numbers, correct driver names and a lot more.

View attachment 478568
View attachment 478570
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

This skin pack is awesome, thanks for all your hard work. Can u tell me where to find the original mod. I downloaded them and tried to get them to work on Bonkers 3.0 mod but they don't work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This skin pack is awesome, thanks for all your hard work. Can u tell me where to find the original mod. I downloaded them and tried to get them to work on Bonkers 3.0 mod but they don't work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you! It was published on a website I apparently can't name here and the GTPlanet forum amongst others

Last edited:
Many thanks for this amazing skin pack, but unfortunately, despite all my research, could not find the mod. Please give us a download link, otherwise this beautiful slin pack will be useless.;)

Thanks for answer, but impossible to find the link. I give up the search, and I delete the skins; I'm sorry because it was a nice mod promise with fabulous skins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 105 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.5%