Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

You say to James Wilson (in the review section) that you did not know that this mod was already converted (World Endurance Series 2014 v1.1). This is not true, because it is clear that you've downloaded from Xtremefactor. Do you know why I know? Because it has exactly the same classes. If you had really converted by yourself the mod would not have these lines ..

Classes = "reiza90, W.E.S.2014, P2, Acura_ARX03"

They were the ones who updated the mod and added new classses. If you download a mod from Xtremefactor and then divide, you could keep the RFM files, then can be used with the original menu of GCSE.

I'm not sure if in the end they'll delete this post, because here on RD youu need permission from the original author (SimTek).

Greetings.

Didnt Simtek themselves convert the mod for GSCE?
There is a post about it on their facebook page

I`m Really sorry i Guess??

I'll delete it

The mod will be released when its ready.
Bridges will be crossed when needed.

Dont try and read the future, you will hurt your brain :p

And worrying makes you go.grey.

That explains why my beard is turning grey :)

Looking forward to the OZV8 mod, which next to Reiza's official new stuff is my most eagerly awaited racing content - period.

It is ready when it is ready.
I really like to try that Volvo ;)

For the love of God. Im not going to have to go through this again am I ! :confused:

We will provide Support for the Mod for as long as we need, for as long is needed. For as long as we feel we cant enhance the Mod further based on the Current GSCE Platform and features.

I know of very few mods/if any (correct me wrong) that have been converted to GSC2012/13/GSCE that have had regular updates ?

We are making the mod for the current GSCE Platform. Anything beyond this we will evaluate.

We are not Promising anything more than we originally did, We are not Delivering less, Anything more will be a Bonus.

People don't need to be worried or Concerned for a mod that is not even released.

Just Chillax. :thumbsup:

Firstly I posted the above on Thursday but you didn't see it as you went to the other thread that's why I posted my concerns in there ;)

Secondly again please understand my concerns, they are valid whether the mod is released or not especially if changes happen or bugs are later found, but as you say we can't read the future. I'm highly looking forward to your mod and would love it beyond belief if the v1.0 *is* the final version you will ever need to release.

I wish you guys good luck :)

Very interesting Phil @SimRacingOz
"The dream becomes reality" A full current 2015 line up of Thundering Aussie V8 Bliss, well done.
Models look incredibly realistic, must admit, will definitely be following your progress from here on,
will donate a few bucks once it's released, Id even join online events if SRA is running a league in the future.
Say Gday to Mozz for me.
Cheers.

same here test 2 ini still let me now most of the things i have delete vr.exe because it open chat and write a lot off comands in the chat when i talk to people in team speak and no meaning ask about things to spotter that i can see in the game
it is just one thing that not seems to work and that is the pitting

the racestart sound fromrf1 working in GSC also 30 sec to race announce like in rfactor

Very nice car, thanks very much gilles13. I agree with Rapala it's a thrill to drive, and the sounds are especially great.

My only complaint is that the FFB is very intense and the steering much heavier than just about any other GSC car. Are there some realfeel settings available to tame it a bit?

Very nice car, thanks very much gilles13. I agree with Rapala it's a thrill to drive, and the sounds are especially great.

My only complaint is that the FFB is very intense and the steering much heavier than just about any other GSC car. Are there some realfeel settings available to tame it a bit?
yeah if you have the Custom User Interface http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/uidata.3485/
you can upgrade the feeling of the FFB in the tuning menu

Look in your GSC root directory for RealFeel Plugin.ini.
Open it in notepad.
The last entry is probably the settings for the formula 3 car, if that was the last new car you drove.

Look higher up the text for settings from a car that has FFB you are happy with. Copy those numbers into the formula 3 section. Save. :)

Hi Patrick, have been reading what the owners of caterham´s say about the behavior of the car, and what I realized, is that the caterham is somehow balance when trailbraking, but suffers from lift-off oversteer. So the only way to get a more stable car when trailbraking was going with maximum brake bias to the front like Guilherme did, for the rest of setup is pretty much like the default one but with harder springs. For the steering im using between 540/450ª with 14 lock in game, what looks preety identical in comparison to onboard videos in caterham´s.

Attachments

• cat_best.svm
    3.5 KB · Views: 301
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 81 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline