Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

I just noticed a bug. When i enter the game and choose car, load controller profile and go to track (press R or the right arrow button), it switches back to the car that was in use when i exited the game.
I need to choose the desired car again and then it works normal.

Is this a known bug or is my installation corrupt ?

I don`t really understand how this works ?

Can somebody help me out here ? i really want
Kerpen Manheim (Legendary Kart Track in Germany) track mod in GSC but i don`t really understand this whole program

Here's how I do it Gilles. I made a folder called MODRFACTOR and another folder called MODSCE. I put the contents of the mod into the MODRFACTOR folder and then open the rFactor tools program. Set your directory for the mod you want to convert to MODRFACTOR, set your directory to the MODSCE for where you'd like the converted files to be placed. Click the Convert button and wait. I've never had an issue doing it that way and I keep the same two folders for each conversion

Here's how I do it Gilles. I made a folder called MODRFACTOR and another folder called MODSCE. I put the contents of the mod into the MODRFACTOR folder and then open the rFactor tools program. Set your directory for the mod you want to convert to MODRFACTOR, set your directory to the MODSCE for where you'd like the converted files to be placed. Click the Convert button and wait. I've never had an issue doing it that way and I keep the same two folders for each conversion
YESS it worked

THANKS!

gilles13 submitted a new resource:

European F3 Championship 2014 - F3 Championship For Game Stock Car Extreme

Hi all

After several weeks of overheated computers and many cans of Red Bull we are proud to announce the Improved Rfactor WCP Euro F3 2014 season mod for GSCE

more Single Seaters for Game Stock Car Extreme (who doesnt like that?)

(We couldn`t do the 2015 Season due to Several licensing issues
We are sorry for that)

Please Leave some Feedback on it

Have Loads of FUNView attachment 103652

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Patrick, just a quick question: since you already converted couple of carrera.4 1988 tracks, are you going to convert some day recently released Suzuka 1988 with proper tighter R130 and old Casio chicane? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back