European F3 Championship 2014

Cars European F3 Championship 2014 1.3

No permission to download

ThatRacingGuy

I drove 88 MPH last night... weird stuff happened
gilles13 submitted a new resource:

European F3 Championship 2014 - F3 Championship For Game Stock Car Extreme

Hi all

After several weeks of overheated computers and many cans of Red Bull we are proud to announce the Improved Rfactor WCP Euro F3 2014 season mod for GSCE

more Single Seaters for Game Stock Car Extreme (who doesnt like that?)

(We couldn`t do the 2015 Season due to Several licensing issues
We are sorry for that)

Please Leave some Feedback on it

Have Loads of FUNView attachment 103652
Read more about this resource...

Last edited:

tpw

250RPM
Very nice car, thanks very much gilles13. I agree with Rapala it's a thrill to drive, and the sounds are especially great.

My only complaint is that the FFB is very intense and the steering much heavier than just about any other GSC car. Are there some realfeel settings available to tame it a bit?

ThatRacingGuy

Very nice car, thanks very much gilles13. I agree with Rapala it's a thrill to drive, and the sounds are especially great.

My only complaint is that the FFB is very intense and the steering much heavier than just about any other GSC car. Are there some realfeel settings available to tame it a bit?
yeah if you have the Custom User Interface http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/uidata.3485/
you can upgrade the feeling of the FFB in the tuning menu

Look in your GSC root directory for RealFeel Plugin.ini.
Open it in notepad.
The last entry is probably the settings for the formula 3 car, if that was the last new car you drove.

Look higher up the text for settings from a car that has FFB you are happy with. Copy those numbers into the formula 3 section. Save. :)

ThatRacingGuy

Look in your GSC root directory for RealFeel Plugin.ini.
Open it in notepad.
The last entry is probably the settings for the formula 3 car, if that was the last new car you drove.

Look higher up the text for settings from a car that has FFB you are happy with. Copy those numbers into the formula 3 section. Save. :)
Or This LOL

Thanks Keith

tpw

250RPM
Thanks Keith and Gilles13. I actually stumbled upon that solution too, but couldn't for the life of me work out what to put between the brackets so the settings apply to all the cars. Each car has an entry like [#05 J] or [#08 M]. In the end I edited each car's veh file and added FIA_F3 to the description. This makes [FIA_F] appear in the realfeelplugin.ini.

Steve Bird

Come On Williams!
Premium
Great mod and I think the small windshield issue I was having was down to the track (Spa) I was using. I take it the windshield is just black/smoked?

Ok but thanks anyway
No problem. Feel free to update the post you made and include the mod rfm. (note you can't just throw the rfm in as the rfm is tied to the game data files in that media fire link need to replace all the files)! Hopefully perhaps someone knows how to do shadders so it can be brought up to gsce standard.

ThatRacingGuy

How does this differ from the F3 cars already in the game?
The reiza f3 are an old chassis and slower

These cars did drive in the 2014 championship

With M Verstappen and. E ocon

Reiza F3

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_04.jpg

fia f3 dallara 2014

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_rFactor-13-08-2015-19-49-35-324.jpg

Download the mod and see for yourself

Last edited:
Top Bottom