zoom_2.jpg

zoom_3.jpg

zoom_4.jpg

zoom_8.jpg

zoom_10.jpg

zoom_12.jpg

zoom_13.jpg

zoom_16.jpg

Took me 15 rides to the UK to have it once, and returned with it as well. Hence the night and day shot of the ferry ;)

I am not sure which job it was, and where to. I believe it was a freight to Hull. Have to look to make sure.
Stupid me... Offcourse it wasnt Hull... It's way more down to the south :) Checked it last night, and it is Dover - Calais. You pass the Euro Canal Tunnel as well. Ow, and mind the sharp bend at Dover. You have to find the boat yourself, no marker on the GPS there ;)

Have made some more screenies as well. Shall try to upload them later today.

There are 2 different ways of entering the ferry.

If you go from Europoort Nl, you simply drive onto a yard, and select the trip you want to do.
If you go from either Calais or Dover, you actually have to drive ON the ship, and into it to find the green marker where you can select a trip destination.

So both have a ferry, but on Calais Dover, you actually see the ferry.

I do not believe you can access the Euro Tunnel. I just saw it, but I do believe i was not able to enter it. Would have to check that. I love driving between UK and NL. The change in driving lanes, makes it a bit more challenging, and some of the smaller roads between UK places are SO much fun to drive.
Will add some screenshots in this post later today, to prevent this thread to become a text oriented one ;)

I once had to drive onto a boat, once onto a train (for the Euro Canal Tunnel) and once I only had to stop on the harbor (Rotterdam, if I remember well) to be transported to England. Obviously I liked driving onto the boat and train a lot more than simply stopping near the harbor.

EDIT
Marco posted in the meantime. ;) Yes, you can use the tunnel, however all you have to do is drive onto the train. Still, that's fun already. ;) I wonder why they kept boarding in Europoort so simple...

BTW I am not too fond of how the GPS shows you (NOT) where to go to find the ship or train... As soon as you leave the regular road you are on your own. It took me quite some time to find the spot where I had to drive onto the train!

Ok, last time for now, then I need to start working on some important things again :) This game is way to addictive :)

ets200033.png

ets200034.png

Scott Webber,
Here you have the train from Dover to Calais :). At this point, no navigation clues are present ;).
ets200036.png

Just look to the right a bit
ets200038.png

There you have the little signs with the red and green arrows. You can see there which way to go ;)

ets200039.png

And enter the train :)

ets200041.png

Something else I had not noticed here, the toll booth :)

ets200042.png

ets200043.png

ets200044.png

All the lights on in the dark:
ets200040.png

And finally, just 2 nice shots :)

ets200045.png

ets200046.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing