Euro Truck Simulator 2: Scandinavia DLC out now

The Scandinavia DLC for Euro Truck Simulator 2 is out today, and SCS Software has released the official launch trailer.

The DLC features Denmark, Sweden and Norway and adds 27 new cities, new industries and over 80 new cargo.

As we previously saw from the dev diaries, the Scandinavia expansion will be the most detailed yet. SCS has substantially raised the attention given to the art and graphics departments of the game, hopefully resulting in more varied and beautiful landscapes.

The DLC costs 18€ on Steam, and the first reviews seem to be positive, confirming that there's a lot of attention on the details of the new areas.

What do you think? Are you gonna expand your truckin' to the North? Let us know in the comments!

ets2_Scandinavia_north_004.jpg

I would love to add some deeper sim elements into this title if I had the chance, I have a soft spot for this title, and as I drive the things occasionally for some pocket money every now and then it would be pretty awesome to get in there and lend them some of my know how combined with real world experience....it is without doubt one of the coolest and most complete "generic" sims out there, shines out brightly in a world blighted by numerous "Sim This" and "Sim That" half baked titles.

Loving this DLC...worth every penny. The drive to the northernmost city on the map is amazing.

As a triple monitor user, i really wish xfire worked better for ets, but for now it looks great even at 720p on high settings. I can run at 1080x5760, but prefer the lower res with the settings jacked up and ultra smooth fps.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 337 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 467 39.0%