Eurasia Motorsport #33 24H Le Mans 2017 (Rollovers Ligier JS P217)

Skins Eurasia Motorsport #33 24H Le Mans 2017 (Rollovers Ligier JS P217) 2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I like the skin but I am having issues with it. I am trying to use it with the AC Friends version of the Rollovers JSP217 since I can no longer find the Rollovers version. It is supposed to be the same car but the skin shows up with stock number plates over the top of the skins number plate. Have I done something wrong or has the vehicle been modified where this skin will not work with it? I am still new to AC so it may be operator error on my part.

I like the skin but I am having issues with it. I am trying to use it with the AC Friends version of the Rollovers JSP217 since I can no longer find the Rollovers version. It is supposed to be the same car but the skin shows up with stock number plates over the top of the skins number plate. Have I done something wrong or has the vehicle been modified where this skin will not work with it? I am still new to AC so it may be operator error on my part.
Its working for it but it was made for the rollovers version. Thats why there is a numberplate over the skin. :D

Wish I could find the rollovers versions but it seems their facebook page and website have been removed. is there anyway to modify it where the stock plate is not shown?

Last edited:
Wish I could find the rollovers versions but it seems their facebook page and website have been removed. is there anyway to modify it where the stock plate is not shown?
There is no link for it in public. But if you go on the youtube channel of "Openwheela" and search for the racing team nederland oreca, there is the endurance pack linked. I hope i could help you with that :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 371 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%