Map
Suggested cars: Drift, etc.
The ai line is only basic
The textures are free from the internet and redesigned
Fictional, short hillside track
The track was made in Blender, created by Rod Vion
seasons / rainfx / vao / csp / lights / online fix by: BV Tzenamo

Read more about this resource...

It seems amazing, I would to try it out, but I got an Assetto back to office return right from the start of the download !! ??

Hey, I just tried this track and it's really cool. Beautiful too. I noticed in a couple spots the grassfx was making rock-colored grass grow out of the rocks and it looked a little strange so I messed with the extension file and made some changes that keep the look you intended, but kept the grass from growing out of the rock and being rock colored. Here's the changes I made. I hope you don't mind this contribution.

I replaced the GRASS_FX_CONFIGURATION_A section with this.

Code:
[GRASS_FX_CONFIGURATION_A]
SHAPE_SIZE = 5.5
SHAPE_WIDTH = 1.25
SHAPE_TIDY = 0.6
SHAPE_CUT = 0.0
MASK_MAIN_THRESHOLD = 1
MASK_RED_THRESHOLD = 0
MASK_MIN_LUMINANCE = 0
MASK_MAX_LUMINANCE = 2
TEXTURE_BASE_CHANCE = 0.01
TEXTURE_GROUP_0_CHANCE = 0.02
TEXTURE_GROUP_1_CHANCE = 0.003
TEXTURE_GROUP_2_CHANCE = 0.008

The specific changes I made were changing MASK_RED_THRESHOLD to 0, adding MASK_MAIN_THRESHOLD = 1, and then changing SHAPE_SIZE from 3.5 to 5.5 since those other two settings made the grass smaller.

Last edited:
Hey, I just tried this track and it's really cool. Beautiful too. I noticed in a couple spots the grassfx was making rock-colored grass grow out of the rocks and it looked a little strange so I messed with the extension file and made some changes that keep the look you intended, but kept the grass from growing out of the rock and being rock colored. Here's the changes I made. I hope you don't mind this contribution.

I replaced the GRASS_FX_CONFIGURATION_A section with this.

Code:
[GRASS_FX_CONFIGURATION_A]
SHAPE_SIZE = 5.5
SHAPE_WIDTH = 1.25
SHAPE_TIDY = 0.6
SHAPE_CUT = 0.0
MASK_MAIN_THRESHOLD = 1
MASK_RED_THRESHOLD = 0
MASK_MIN_LUMINANCE = 0
MASK_MAX_LUMINANCE = 2
TEXTURE_BASE_CHANCE = 0.01
TEXTURE_GROUP_0_CHANCE = 0.02
TEXTURE_GROUP_1_CHANCE = 0.003
TEXTURE_GROUP_2_CHANCE = 0.008

The specific changes I made were changing MASK_RED_THRESHOLD to 0, adding MASK_MAIN_THRESHOLD = 1, and then changing SHAPE_SIZE from 3.5 to 5.5 since those other two settings made the grass smaller.
Thanks for the GrassFX update.

All is pretty and it works but I have a somewhat major request - the road vertices are in need of smoothing because mid-corner they make the wheels of any stiff car to hop on even intervals. Had it not been encrypted I would have done it myself...
Anyway, thank you for sharing it with us! Please do the updates when you have time to spare.

All is pretty and it works but I have a somewhat major request - the road vertices are in need of smoothing because mid-corner they make the wheels of any stiff car to hop on even intervals. Had it not been encrypted I would have done it myself...
Anyway, thank you for sharing it with us! Please do the updates when you have time to spare.
Encryption is no problem for you (I saw it at Damapur):cool:
This is a small track with a big level difference. I don't think the situation is so bad. I don't feel the need to smooth the road, you prefer to soften the suspension or choose another car. They will not start the Dakar Rally with a Formula car either.:)
I don’t use a separate physical Road, so smoothing would also deform the UV.

Last edited:
smoothing would also deform the UV
I thought of smoothing the vertices, not the objects. It doesn't change the mapping of UV because no vertice is lost.
"Damapur" needed scattered bumps that are easy to produce from encrypted. Doesn't work the other way around. The same wheel hop comes through in all cars that have good FFB regardless of suspension design. That's the reason to make my request. I hoped for helping you in improving the current version. The smoothing if done with additional mesh would require raising the cars slightly hovering over and that looks bad.

I like to play with csp seasonal adjustments disabled, but it is always winter when I do that and I'd rather prefer for it to be always summer. Is it possible to make it summer by defaul without needing to tick the seasonal adjustmen box?

Hi how to change winter in euphoria track i want summer i already change date and time wont work?
What version of SOL?
Make sure "Real conditions" is not enabled in Content Manager.
Set a specific date to some of April-Oct.
Try to enable "Use seasonal adjustment" in "WEATHER FX" and "Allow seasonal adjustment" in "TRACK ADJUSTMENTS".

Last edited:
Sadly I can't get those beautiful looks from the screenshots and videos made on this track. On the one hand there seems to be a not that great color and light balance, which has to be adjusted for this track (only)(I'm using Pure), on the other hand Grass FX doesn't seems to work anymore(?), while it works great on every other track.

So on this track grass looks like:

Euphoria_Grass.jpg

And the whole scenery:

Euphoria_Drift.jpg Euphoria_Drift2.jpg

Does anyone has an idea if it's possible to fix?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 39.9%