EU: Which series?

With dedicated servers coming up soonI have stepped up to the plate as staff and plan on running the R3E club races for the EU side.
So, to start planning ahead a bit I would like to hear in which series you guys prefer to see weekly races.
Note that I've omitted a few series for different reasons, GTR X for one is slated to be removed from the game (and the cars will join some other class) and classes with one or two cars I think we'll be rotating on a certain day.
So please, share your opinions, you can vote for two choices.
If you do not intend on joining EU races, please refrain from voting, there's a "show results" function you can use instead.

ADAC GT 2014 is currently on discount on RaceRoom, so that would be the "Easy step in option"
However, since everybody and their cat and their cat's partner and their cat's litter and their squeaky toys are racing GT3 these days, I would go for the somewhat more unusual combinatinos of cars and tracks, like the various touring cars in combo with the EU track pack or the WTCC 2013 pack which is quite cheapish and rather decent.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 86 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 60 6.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 125 13.7%