RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched the replay (yes, I am at work...Shhhh!). We are not polite when we are out there. I know I bumped doors a few times and I saw that I chopped Griffall's nose off going into turn 3 on the second or third lap. I am definitely not complaining as we all were racing hard, the replay was entertaining to see all the door banging but very little crap.

That is racing!

I had a few fun battles out there last night. It seems as if Griffall and I are always tangling at the beginning of a race and he gives no quarter. I like that. Bock and I had a multi-lap battle in the last third of the race which ended with me doing what I had been doing the last few laps: Protecting the inside. Unfortunately, a combination of things ended up with me looking at Bock's rear-end: I went into Andretti too hot and went wide while Bock set up a perfect undercut at the same time. I had no chance.

KO drove a great race and was able to get to the front and extend while we all lost time battling for position.

That was, again, a blast to participate in!

Last edited:
Add me. It may be late at night for me, but I can swing it.

Edit 2

Number 520 please.

IN

I'm totally in. I for one, would love to see these NSUs as a fixed setup car.

IN :unsure:

Sign me up. There is a small chance I may have to miss it but should know by the end of this week. I'll update if that happens. #511 please

Also I agree with @TrumpetReich on fixed set up.

IN :whistling:

I'm in, please. #519. Thanks!

IN

IN

Suggestion to make it a fixed setup is in place :thumbsup:

I just watched the replay (yes, I am at work...Shhhh!). We are not polite when we are out there. I know I bumped doors a few times and I saw that I chopped Griffall's nose off going into turn 3 on the second or third lap. I am definitely not complaining as we all were racing hard, the replay was entertaining to see all the door banging but very little crap.

That is racing!

I had a few fun battles out there last night. It seems as if Griffall and I are always tangling at the beginning of a race and he gives no quarter. I like that. Bock and I had a multi-lap battle in the last third of the race which ended with me doing what I had been doing the last few laps: Protecting the inside. Unfortunately, a combination of things ended up with me looking at Bock's rear-end: I went into Andretti too hot and went wide while Bock set up a perfect undercut at the same time. I had no chance.

KO drove a great race and was able to get to the front and extend while we all lost time battling for position.

Thanks for the clean battle Greg, I enjoyed that immensely!

That is racing!

Last night's race definitely had more bumping and banging than usual, but I think that's just a product of Laguna Seca and how hard it is to pass there. IMSA should take note and watch the replay, that was a fantastic race to watch, nonstop action all around.

nowhere.png

There will be no R3E event next Wednesday in the EU club. RD is undergoing a forum upgrade which will require a lot of forum downtime during the day, which may also extend into and beyond our usual event times. Due to the difficulty in communication this will cause, it's much simpler to just not run events on that day. The EU R3E club will return on Wednesday 6th November!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 192 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%