[EU+US] Gentlemen... Start your routers! - Phase #3

12/29/14
EDIT: New combos have been deployed by S3S lately so I'm deleting the old calendar to make room for new events! This calendar is for US drivers but if EU folks want/can join absolutely no problem! Actually, more then welcome!
Recurrent appointments have been highlighted in different colors for better visibility (the appointments written in gray are "second choices" that were picked during the previous poll).
Tuesday nights are now on as well (for those who can make it).
These events are "opening" events for the night. After the first planned event in the calendar we can proceed with what we want (other track, category, etc...)
Sorry if I don't put up EU events but I didn't have positive feedback regarding the level of attendance there. From my understanding races were organized using Teamspeak so I guess you guys are all set anyway! (If there're people from the EU that feel you'd need some planned events then I might reconsider and add an European calendar as well. Let me know)
Have a good race everyone!

------
Hey folks!
I think we can already start schedule some events in the near future.
Considering the car class, days & time-bands you've picked in the polls what do you think then about the following appointments?

united_states_of_america_usa.png

US SERVERS
(9PM CST) ***updated 12/29/14***

WEEK 1
Tuesday 30: DTM 13 @ Oscher
Friday 2: WTCC 2013 @ Suzuka
Saturday 3: DTM 92 @ Hocken
Sunday 4: ADAC 13 @ Nurbur

WEEK 2
Tuesday 6: RADICAL @ Portimao
Friday 9: WTCC 2013 @ Hungaro
Saturday 10: DTM 92 @ Noris
Sunday 11: GTR1 @ Raceway

WEEK 3
*A new R3E client build might be released during this week so calendar will be adjusted if necessary
Tuesday 13: ADAC 14 @ Sachsen
Friday 16: WTCC 2013 @ Monza
Saturday 17: DTM 92 @ Sachsen
Sunday 18: G5 @ Nurbur

WEEK 4
Tuesday 20: PROCAR @ Oscher
Friday 23: WTCC 2013 @ Zandvoort
Saturday 24: DTM 92 @ Zolder
Sunday 25: TOURING @ Bathurst

WEEK 5
Tuesday 27: ADAC 13 @ Hocken
Friday 30: WTCC 2013 @ Zolder
Saturday 31: DTM 92 @ Zandvoort

These of course are just suggestions, we can always pick something different but for starters I'd say it's easier/faster if everyone just jump in and race!

To make things easier we've created a Steam Group called --ESR-- and you can reach it here.
If you want to join the group just send me a friend request on Steam (my username is ::SKRO::) and I'll add you.

There's this pretty boring post that'd be better reading :D but if you don't feel like doing it just remember to get in the Group Chat Room when you see the Announcement Pop-up on Steam and enable the sound option shown here below so if you're in-game or doing something else and someone is chatting you'll get the notification ;).

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

As per the server selection... as soon as someone enters the server (that's why I selected some tracks already, to let everybody know that we're looking for that specific track), others will see a star next to it, so you know that there's someone from the group in there (make sure to refresh the list tho!).

It looks more complex than it is honestly but I think that everything will go smoothly. Just keep an eye on the Steam Chat and all will be fine! :thumbsup:

Let me know what you guys think!

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Looking forward to racing with you all! I would jump at the chance of that Friday EU WTCC race this week, BUT Fridays (for me) at RD are always Mini-Fridays in Race 07 until R3E gets minis.

I'll probably have to start learning one of the other tracks ready for some racing at the weekend.

Thanks everyone for the (force)feedback! :roflmao:
I'm actually looking for a favor tho...
This Friday night (in Europe), for our first appointment with the EU pilots, I'll be working (afternoon here in the US) so I won't be able to help/coordinate the thing on Steam...
@Andi Goodwin / @Peter Koch / @Ryan Ogurek (I know you're in the US but I also know that you've the gift of ubiquity!:D) or anyone else willing to help... could you take care of this?
For sure I'll be online for the US event (WTCC/Monza) but sorry I can't make it in time for the EU... :(
Sorry!

Nice one Emilio, thank you for organizing this, excellent!

99% sure i can make Friday, will really try. Going to excuse myself from the wife and kid in 5 minutes and get on the gaming rig. I'll send you a request very soon (paul.jeffrey01).

If anyone's knocking around i'll be running around online on my own at Zandzoort for the next hour or 2, come join me and maybe we can get a record of more than 3 people online at any one time...:D

Thanks again fella,

Paul

Nice one Emilio, thank you for organizing this, excellent!

99% sure i can make Friday, will really try. Going to excuse myself from the wife and kid in 5 minutes and get on the gaming rig. I'll send you a request very soon (paul.jeffrey01).

If anyone's knocking around i'll be running around online on my own at Zandzoort for the next hour or 2, come join me and maybe we can get a record of more than 3 people online at any one time...:D

Thanks again fella,

Paul
Wish I could join dang! This week is really atrocious... :cry: totally annihilated by work..
I officially demand the introduction of 2 additional hours per day.

Any chance for a later event in the EU as well?

Usually I cannot commit anything before 21:00 UTC. I might even offer help in the setup, not sure what it requires though. But usually I cannot be online between 18:00 and 21:00 UTC at the moment.

Any chance for a later event in the EU as well?

Usually I cannot commit anything before 21:00 UTC. I might even offer help in the setup, not sure what it requires though. But usually I cannot be online between 18:00 and 21:00 UTC at the moment.

If you can get everyone to stay in Teamspeak, basically you all just go to the multiplayer menu, choose a server by class/difficulty/phase and note the time it has left on that phase, then all join it together.

Andi and I did it the other day - it's not that hard to get people on the same (usually empty) server.

Hi Guys, I'd love to participate but it tells me I need an invite on Steam. How do I get that?

My steam account name, the one at the top right of the steam window, says "conticreative" which is an alias I sometime use (but I share with my cousin, long story) but my actual name is 'corrado.conti' and steam says I have no aliases.

Someone someday will need to explain to me how Steam works in that regard. But I checked and I am not one of the members right now.

Hey Corrado! I've just sent you a friend request and an invitation to the group. Check your Steam inbox (top right on the main interface: it's the email symbol)
Let me know if you got everything!
Ciao!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 369 28.1%