[EU+US] Gentlemen... Start your routers! - Phase #3

12/29/14
EDIT: New combos have been deployed by S3S lately so I'm deleting the old calendar to make room for new events! This calendar is for US drivers but if EU folks want/can join absolutely no problem! Actually, more then welcome!
Recurrent appointments have been highlighted in different colors for better visibility (the appointments written in gray are "second choices" that were picked during the previous poll).
Tuesday nights are now on as well (for those who can make it).
These events are "opening" events for the night. After the first planned event in the calendar we can proceed with what we want (other track, category, etc...)
Sorry if I don't put up EU events but I didn't have positive feedback regarding the level of attendance there. From my understanding races were organized using Teamspeak so I guess you guys are all set anyway! (If there're people from the EU that feel you'd need some planned events then I might reconsider and add an European calendar as well. Let me know)
Have a good race everyone!

------
Hey folks!
I think we can already start schedule some events in the near future.
Considering the car class, days & time-bands you've picked in the polls what do you think then about the following appointments?

united_states_of_america_usa.png

US SERVERS
(9PM CST) ***updated 12/29/14***

WEEK 1
Tuesday 30: DTM 13 @ Oscher
Friday 2: WTCC 2013 @ Suzuka
Saturday 3: DTM 92 @ Hocken
Sunday 4: ADAC 13 @ Nurbur

WEEK 2
Tuesday 6: RADICAL @ Portimao
Friday 9: WTCC 2013 @ Hungaro
Saturday 10: DTM 92 @ Noris
Sunday 11: GTR1 @ Raceway

WEEK 3
*A new R3E client build might be released during this week so calendar will be adjusted if necessary
Tuesday 13: ADAC 14 @ Sachsen
Friday 16: WTCC 2013 @ Monza
Saturday 17: DTM 92 @ Sachsen
Sunday 18: G5 @ Nurbur

WEEK 4
Tuesday 20: PROCAR @ Oscher
Friday 23: WTCC 2013 @ Zandvoort
Saturday 24: DTM 92 @ Zolder
Sunday 25: TOURING @ Bathurst

WEEK 5
Tuesday 27: ADAC 13 @ Hocken
Friday 30: WTCC 2013 @ Zolder
Saturday 31: DTM 92 @ Zandvoort

These of course are just suggestions, we can always pick something different but for starters I'd say it's easier/faster if everyone just jump in and race!

To make things easier we've created a Steam Group called --ESR-- and you can reach it here.
If you want to join the group just send me a friend request on Steam (my username is ::SKRO::) and I'll add you.

There's this pretty boring post that'd be better reading :D but if you don't feel like doing it just remember to get in the Group Chat Room when you see the Announcement Pop-up on Steam and enable the sound option shown here below so if you're in-game or doing something else and someone is chatting you'll get the notification ;).

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

As per the server selection... as soon as someone enters the server (that's why I selected some tracks already, to let everybody know that we're looking for that specific track), others will see a star next to it, so you know that there's someone from the group in there (make sure to refresh the list tho!).

It looks more complex than it is honestly but I think that everything will go smoothly. Just keep an eye on the Steam Chat and all will be fine! :thumbsup:

Let me know what you guys think!

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Sorry I had to hit the hay, work was calling!

I was horrid on the ADAC cars....ughhh, lol.

Yeah we need to keep it up as more people will eventually start coming. If its hit or miss people are less likely to come. I think we have a decent group of regulars to build off of

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 337 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 467 39.0%