RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really good fun guys, especially the second race. :cool: Actually glad that I threw away a potential win because it put me in a four-way battle which was soooo close at times. Although great fun to drive I had my doubts about how good the racing would be on this track, but no longer. I think this was one of those perfect car/track combos. Excellent stuff. :thumbsup:

@sc4dr , the length of the video tells me more than I needed to know about my own efforts in the Ford GT. First there's the Crewchief cussing up a storm while I race, and now I see a video that's nearly 10 seconds shorter than my best lap... Yeah, there's a "get gud, scrub!" I've must have glossed over. :roflmao:

I plan on being there but I have an afternoon appointment with my divorce attorney and his office is near my work...75 miles away from home, which means I have to navigate SoCal traffic for a few hours before I get home. I should get home just as the server opens, but...

Reactions: DND
Hot Lap action....
Thanks @sc4dr for the video. Very, very helpful in my quest to be faster. I especially appreciate the input and gear info visible in the video. With close inspection it is obvious why i'm much slower than you but not sure how easy it will be to retrain this old dog. Subtle differences but they add up to a second or two per lap when hot lapping. However, it is very useful to see where I can improve my driving habits and I will continue to do so with your helpful videos!
Mostly my braking and gear shifting that needs to be better and old habits die hard but thanks for your help:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 343 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%