RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow I almost forgot about Daylight Savings Time...remember if you're in a country that does not do DST (like I am), the race is most likely an hour later than usual for you (10pm for me)...but I'm pretty sure most the field are Americans so, don't mind me LOL

Oh wow I almost forgot about Daylight Savings Time...remember if you're in a country that does not do DST (like I am), the race is most likely an hour later than usual for you (10pm for me)...but I'm pretty sure most the field are Americans so, don't mind me LOL
Lucky You! I very much dislike DST. Can't wait till it's abolished!

Well, Greg and I were up there practicing in Single mode, Duh!! Good Thing @BP let us know what was happening:thumbsup:
I guess we can do this next time, great combo. Or whatever works. Thanks for trying @David DeGreef , see you again soon.

@Wilko Jones @TrumpetReich @sc4dr @BP @stevem @SPC15 @Absurd1ty @2112 @ko41 @SOLO59 @Keith_G @emarchena @theColeHardTruth @bloozmahn @TR_S

Thank you @Ross Garland for getting things right as I should have checked during the week to ensure server was still running after upgrade.

I have moved this event to the 12th and will keep all signed in, if you are unable to attend please let me know and I'll sign you out. Again my apologies and I share your disappointment as the Tuesday evening club is a nice escape.

Dan if you like to rally the troops for a day and time we can do some free practice of cat and mouse or perhaps you would like to share your racing lines by a slow follow the leader? Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 107 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 82 9.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 55 6.6%