[EU] GR5 @ Lausitz - anyone?

Fellow pilots of the Old Country... :D
How many of you are gonna be online for tonight's event with the GR5 @ Lausitz? A friend of mine just asked me if it will take place as intended...
Zakspeed vs BMW sounds like a blast! ;)

to be honest, the racing was nice and clean, decent battles and some close action...
Its a bit easy to get right foot happy in the heat of the moment, but all in i was really surprised how tidy the racing was.
One things for sure, some guys are soooo fast in them it gives me headache! Still, wouldnt say no to a rematch with a bigger grid.... ???

I was there for the race last night. I actually had 3 races with the G5s. Had a little practice on the leaderboards beforehand and then joined an empty server where I was eventually joined by Andi and Peter, which was fun. The 2nd race was at Lausitz and there were around 8 of us. Was a good race for me, passed Paul (think it was) and GearGrinder (not sure who that is on here) and then I kinda ran away with it. :redface::D

Final race, yeah, only 4 of us. I got into the lead and let a couple pass me so I could race them but saw GearGrinder 10s or so further back, so slowed to give him some company. :inlove:

Was a shame there were so few of us for the final race. I'd definitely be interested in racing these cars more often, they're a lot of fun. I just need to get a decent shifter to get the full experience.

Was a shame there were so few of us for the final race. I'd definitely be interested in racing these cars more often, they're a lot of fun. I just need to get a decent shifter to get the full experience.

Ditto on the shifter. My G25 'Sequential' shifter is temperamental, and always has been. I'm hoping to track down a replacement at a reasonable cost before I give up and go to the paddles instead.

'twas i good sir! Really enjoyed it too... managed to get past you for 3 corners then screwed up and didnt get another look in after that.. good clean racing mate, well enjoyed.

Right, I remember, that was you! That race was so enjoyable, there is so much potential when it comes to online racing in R3E. It's only in alpha, but already way ahead of some other sims when it comes to multiplayer. It can only get better;)

he 2nd race was at Lausitz and there were around 8 of us. Was a good race for me, passed Paul (think it was) and GearGrinder (not sure who that is on here) and then I kinda ran away with it. :redface::D
I remember that one! Yeah, thought to myself, ok, not too bad here, keep it clean and i might do alright.. got passed by you and GearGrinder and still thought, ok, no worries, keep it clean and put another 10% in and things get interesting... 4 corners later i checked the gearstick to see if im in reverse! Chris man, you faaaaaaaaaaaast! completely dropped me like i swapped cars for mini or something (no offence Mini's!).

Final race, yeah, only 4 of us. I got into the lead and let a couple pass me so I could race them but saw GearGrinder 10s or so further back, so slowed to give him some company. :inlove:

Damm..... i was hoping i'd magic'd some speed from somewhere :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 169 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing