[EU] GR5 @ Lausitz - anyone?

Fellow pilots of the Old Country... :D
How many of you are gonna be online for tonight's event with the GR5 @ Lausitz? A friend of mine just asked me if it will take place as intended...
Zakspeed vs BMW sounds like a blast! ;)

Damn! :mad:
I could have catched this one if it was today.. . Love those old cars!! :inlove:

Oh well, I made the DTM 2013 on Portimao.
And wow, DTM and Portimao was a good match!! :thumbsup:
Really fun, and I had a good start battling for the 3rd position for a couple of laps.
Then I spun out after turn 8 on the crest.. And never recovered. But it sure was fun! :roflmao:

Also had a really good WTCC race on Hungaroring with Andi before the DTM race, and one WTCC race after on Suzuka with both Andie and Connor! (didn't see Andi much in that last race though) :)

Damn! :mad:
I could have catched this one if it was today.. . Love those old cars!! :inlove:

Oh well, I made the DTM 2013 on Portimao.
And wow, DTM and Portimao was a good match!! :thumbsup:
Really fun, and I had a good start battling for the 3rd position for a couple of laps.
Then I spun out after turn 8 on the crest.. And never recovered. But it sure was fun! :roflmao:

Also had a really good WTCC race on Hungaroring with Andi before the DTM race, and one WTCC race after on Suzuka with both Andie and Connor! (didn't see Andi much in that last race though) :)
No man that's me being idiot... I didn't realize today is (was) Wednesday so DTM 2013 on Portimao was the planned one :) G5 is this Thrusday
I really wish this event to succeed! This category needs to be given the rightful respect he deserves!!

201409270513208472A41C99A66EB5D418DF0CB23779C9F4D_large.jpg

I never see Andi much after the first lap. :roflmao:

It was fun racing you. I caught up three times and messed up the overtake three times losing about 3 or 4 seconds every time and having to catch up again. I am a total comedy of errors on track :redface::coffee:

Im in!

Not done any practice at all sadly, so i'm gonna get thrashed even more than usual :) At least i'll be sideways..... yey.

Love these old cars, looking forward to giving the new Fanatec H patten a good run... blown geabox here we come.... :D

I never see Andi much after the first lap. :roflmao:

It was fun racing you. I caught up three times and messed up the overtake three times losing about 3 or 4 seconds every time and having to catch up again. I am a total comedy of errors on track :redface::coffee:
Andi had some minor accidents, and I had some good consistent laps.
So I was sniffing at his tail for a little bit. :D

Yup, nice race.
You was clearly faster than me at Suzuka, not a bad gain you did after your accident in turn one! :thumbsup:

... right, now time to get serious..

Anyone got any suggestions for setup things i can do to calm the Capri down a bit please? I'm about to go do some practice before the race at 7, and i just know i'll be sideways, sideways, sideways then eventually backwards, backwards, backwards.... any suggestions on how i might be able to stabilize it a bit ? (apart from driving slower and leaving it in 4th)..

Cheers

... right, now time to get serious..

Anyone got any suggestions for setup things i can do to calm the Capri down a bit please? I'm about to go do some practice before the race at 7, and i just know i'll be sideways, sideways, sideways then eventually backwards, backwards, backwards.... any suggestions on how i might be able to stabilize it a bit ? (apart from driving slower and leaving it in 4th)..

Cheers
Amateur mode?

Decent race today, cars were a real blast, thoroughly enjoyed driving them around a nice, technical circuit. Shame only 4 people raced, but regardless it was a nice entertaining race anyway (sorry guys, cant remember everyone's name). Upside of only 4 competitors, i was guaranteed a top 4 finish! :D Still managed to finish 5th tho..

Cheers for those who turned up and made for a good night, enjoyed it, and once again cheers Emilio for organizing these things, RRE is by far and away the best sim around (insert arguments for / against here...)
Ta,
Paul

Decent race today, cars were a real blast, thoroughly enjoyed driving them around a nice, technical circuit. Shame only 4 people raced, but regardless it was a nice entertaining race anyway (sorry guys, cant remember everyone's name). Upside of only 4 competitors, i was guaranteed a top 4 finish! :D Still managed to finish 5th tho..

Cheers for those who turned up and made for a good night, enjoyed it, and once again cheers Emilio for organizing these things, RRE is by far and away the best sim around (insert arguments for / against here...)
Ta,
Paul
Aww... only 4 of us then? What a pity!
G5 could be really intimidating... I myself got my ass slapped by @James Nance (what a terrible image!!) yesterday night and he gave me like ~ +3/4 secs.
I admit: they're really bitchy cars and probably a decent setup is required to have some chances with the spinning control, but it's so fun and intense that I'd be curious to check out my hearth-beats at the end of a race with these monsters!
Hopefully next time more ppl will be online for the G5 event!
Don't be scared guys! Just man da friggin car! :cool:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 90 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing