AC EU F1 Sundays FC2009 @ Suzuka - Sun 26th July 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
2015_07_22_00001.jpg

Our next F1 Sunday Visits the land of the Rising sun as we head to Sazuka! Dare you take on 130R Full throttle?

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server Name: Racedepartment F1 Sundays
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here
Cars: FC2009 Williams: here
Track: Suzuka hereSuzuka 0.9.
Weather: clear
Practice: 17.00GMT (90mins)
Qualifying: 18.30(15mins)
Race: 18.50(25 laps)

Last edited:
  1. Si- Safety Car/Race Director.
  2. Chark
  3. brooptss
  4. Wlodek Traczyk
  5. Geof
  6. Evan Spall
  7. Kedy89
  8. Quentis Gillispie
  9. Ramon Salles

10. Matheus Machado (poss)
  11. Galin Dimov (poss)
  12. -
  13. -
  14. -
  15. -
  16. -
  17. -
  18. -
  19. -
  20. -
  21. -
  22. -
  23. -

Last edited:
I think this version of Suzuka looks better:-

(Not totally legal codemasters conversion)

Especially the track surface looks more natural. What do you think ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this version of Suzuka looks better:-

(Not totally legal codemasters conversion)

Especially the track surface looks more natural. What do you think ?
Im sure it does..but I have spoke to Magnoli before about some of his cars/tracks and he openly admits its ripped and RD would never be able to host it :)

I can choose car or server?
I want this car. Kubica
I'm afraid you won't be able to... In Assetto Corsa, the only way to pick a skin is when the server is in booking mode, which is not the case for our F1 Sunday races. So (unless you're very lucky), you'll get a random skin. At least, it prevents any double skin usage on track.

The texture of the track is good from view in the car. The replay is bad.
It is actually the same texture everywhere. The modder probably only had one small "tarmac" texture, that had to be reapeated over and over and over along the 3D road. The thing is, when you drive, you don't see as far and with the same angle as the replay, where such flaws are reavealed immediately.

How many must be the drivers to race was?
we normally have 7 or 8 minimum! we have a great night the races are always fun. We have a safety car driver that brings the field together if it gets too split up so there are always battles!

Having said that...last week everybody was so close safety car didn't come out! shall I add you to the list?

In. :)

Come on @brooptss don't be a wuss. :p

A question about the race duration: Silverstone's real race is 52 laps and we did 30 laps. Suzuka's real race is 53 laps but this race is 25 laps. Is it because the races were too long for people before?

In. :)

Come on @brooptss don't be a wuss. :p

A question about the race duration: Silverstone's real race is 52 laps and we did 30 laps. Suzuka's real race is 53 laps but this race is 25 laps. Is it because the races were too long for people before?
have to admit Dewald that I really havnt given it that much thought...I just thought 25 was a nice number :) would be more than happy to put it to 30! anybody else have any input on this?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 456 39.3%