Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2259914

• Deleted member 2259914

NigeUK submitted a new resource:

ETS2 SimHub Button Dash V3.0 - A custom Dashboard for ETS2

Hi all,
I've reworked the ETS2 dashboard to fix some of the issues that the previous versions had (probably due to ETS2 changes) and made some tweaks to the layout.
The "Lights Adjustment" button relies on a SimHub keyboard emulation (to press F4 and then 3 to go straight to the Lights Adjustment screen in-game. If you want to use this button on the dash, then you'll need to create a new mapping in the controls and events > keyboard emulation section of SimHub.

I have tested and all seems...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 2259914

NigeUK updated ETS2 SimHub Button Dash with a new update entry:

Version 4.0 Now available

Version 4 includes some reworking of some of the icons and code, and some of the graphics. The start button includes and "ignition" stage.
I've added a working damage gauge on the main screen, and also a 'Damage' page. The Damage page gauges don't work for some reason (I've tried multiple options and asked on Discord, but nothing so far!) but the percentage damage figures work.
I also added a linear gauge to each side of the speed box - On the left shows the % of the speed limit against...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Deleted member 2259914

NigeUK updated ETS2 SimHub Button Dash with a new update entry:

Version 5.0 Update

The major change with version 5.0 is that I'm using some of the extra properties made available by TruckSimulator plugin.
Therefore, this version requires TruckSimulator, which can be found here: https://github.com/sjdawson/TruckSimulatorPlugin/releases

Changelog

1. TruckSimulator Plugin is required.
2. GearGauge now displays reverse and Crawler gears correctly (e.g. R1,R2,C1) (TSPlugin reliant)
3. Switch between Metric and Imperial units on the fly - Useful when...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Deleted member 2259914

is there a way for me to convert the job info widget to MPH? love this dash by the way its sick
Hi there,
Thanks for your question,
Do you mean convert the job info from km to miles?
I'm not sure that ETS2 telemetry provides that information. You could of course change the label on the Job Widget to "miles" and amend the code in that field to show the km value divided by 0.621371.

• Deleted member 2259914

привет подскажи пожалуйста как изменить мили на километры
и ещё не отоброжается коробка передач
Hi, thanks for your question.
You say that transmission is not displayed, which would suggest that you have not installed TruckSimulator plugin. You need to install this plugin for this dash to work properly.
TruckSimulator plugin can be found here: https://github.com/sjdawson/TruckSimulatorPlugin/releases

• Deleted member 2259914

Hi!
Thanks for the work!

I'm trying to configure the keyboard mapping but I'm not able to have the same as in the screenshot.

I'm not able to have the "ConfigLights" and "StartEngine" input.

Could you help me?

You need to create keyboard emulation entries in SimHub in order for those buttons to work:

Start button
This is best done with the Dash and ETS2 running and with your truck's engine off.
It's easier if you can see both the running dash and the SimHub window at the same time (e.g. on separate monitors, or windowed side by side, or the dash on an ipad or phone).
1. Once you've started both the Dash and ETS2 - go to the SimHub section called "Controls and Events > Keyboard Emulation.
2. Press the button (top-right) "Add mapping"
3. On the left, click "Click to Configure".
4. Change "Press Type" to "Short Press"
5. Press the Ignition Button on the running Dashboard.
5a. The text "StopIgnition" should appear in the SimHub dialog box.
6. Click SAVE
7. Under "Simulated Keys" click "Click to assign"
8. Press the "i" key on your keyboard (or whichever key you have assigned to start the ignition).
9. Next, Switch to ETS2 and press the Ignition button on the dash. The dashboard in the truck should light up.
10. Return to SimHub and repeat steps 2 - 5 above.
11. (this time) the text "StartEngine" should appear in the SimHub dialog box
12. Repeat the steps 6 - 8 but this time press the "e" key on your keyboard (or whichever key you use to start the engine).
You can test the button by pressing it again - your truck's engine in ETS2 should switch off.

Config Lights
This button only requires one entry in SimHub, but needs 2 key presses:
1. Once you've started both the Dash and ETS2 - go to the SimHub section called "Controls and Events > Keyboard Emulation.
5. Press the Config Lights Button on the running Dashboard.
5a. The text "ConfigLights" should appear in the SimHub dialog box.
6. Click SAVE
8. Press the "F4" key on your keyboard.
9. Click ADD KEY
10. Under "Simulated Keys" click "Click to assign"
11. Press the "3" key on your keyboard (the "3" at the top, not the one on the numpad) - SimHub should show the key as "D3".
12. Switch to ETS2 and test the button by pressing it. Mostly this button will open the adjust dialog box and then go straight to the Lights option with one press, but sometimes you may need a second press to go to the Lights option (a Windows quirk!).

Good luck.
Please try these steps and do let me know if you get stuck!

You need to create keyboard emulation entries in SimHub in order for those buttons to work:

Start button
This is best done with the Dash and ETS2 running and with your truck's engine off.
It's easier if you can see both the running dash and the SimHub window at the same time (e.g. on separate monitors, or windowed side by side, or the dash on an ipad or phone).
5. Press the Ignition Button on the running Dashboard.
5a. The text "StopIgnition" should appear in the SimHub dialog box.
6. Click SAVE
8. Press the "i" key on your keyboard (or whichever key you have assigned to start the ignition).
9. Next, Switch to ETS2 and press the Ignition button on the dash. The dashboard in the truck should light up.
10. Return to SimHub and repeat steps 2 - 5 above.
11. (this time) the text "StartEngine" should appear in the SimHub dialog box
12. Repeat the steps 6 - 8 but this time press the "e" key on your keyboard (or whichever key you use to start the engine).
You can test the button by pressing it again - your truck's engine in ETS2 should switch off.

Config Lights
This button only requires one entry in SimHub, but needs 2 key presses:
5. Press the Config Lights Button on the running Dashboard.
5a. The text "ConfigLights" should appear in the SimHub dialog box.
6. Click SAVE
8. Press the "F4" key on your keyboard.
9. Click ADD KEY
10. Under "Simulated Keys" click "Click to assign"
11. Press the "3" key on your keyboard (the "3" at the top, not the one on the numpad) - SimHub should show the key as "D3".
12. Switch to ETS2 and test the button by pressing it. Mostly this button will open the adjust dialog box and then go straight to the Lights option with one press, but sometimes you may need a second press to go to the Lights option (a Windows quirk!).

Good luck.
Please try these steps and do let me know if you get stuck!
Hi !

Thanks for you fast and detailled reply !

I'll try as soon as I can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 223 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 9.9%
  • < 4 years