Resource icon

Tracks ETRC_Truck track nurburgring sprint 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
davoroni submitted a new resource:

ETRC_Truck track nurburgring sprint - tracks used in the ETRC digital season, proper track limits and signage

tracks used in the ETRC digital season, proper track limits and signage
the nurburgring layout goes in the ks_nurburgring folder

Read more about this resource...

these are NOT MY tracks, just mods form the ETRC digital season
i hope no one thinks these are
just sharing them

Last edited:
Hello! A question friend, do you have to do something else in the installation? because I installed it as you explain it in (ks_nurburgring) and I don't figure to choose the one of (layout_sprint_etrc) in the AC circuits, thanks!

Ejdv01.jpg

Hello! A question friend, do you have to do something else in the installation? because I installed it as you explain it in (ks_nurburgring) and I don't figure to choose the one of (layout_sprint_etrc) in the AC circuits, thanks!
i am not sure what is wrong but , it should drop in here

Attachments

• nurb location .png
    nurb location .png
    26 KB · Views: 46
  • etrc nurb.png
    etrc nurb.png
    351.3 KB · Views: 51
i am not sure what is wrong but , it should drop in here

Hello! Thanks for answering. Ok friend, in your image there are two new folders, but in the download of your rar file it only reflects one of them (layout_sprint_etrc) and the one of (layout_sprint_a_etrc) is missing, I do not know if it will be created or it is created when opening said circuit automatically . Greeting!

This is how it looks when installing and already open the circuit:
Ejdv01.jpg

Hello again! Thank you very much for this update that is fine, but I can tell you that there are still two folders missing inside the (ui) folder to view the two new ones from (etrc), for me there is no problem because I already made them and it works, but other users maybe do not have the knowledge and practice to solve the missing. Sorry for the inconvenience, thanks and see you next time!

Ejdv11.jpg

Ejdv12.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%