Etox Zafer

Omer Said

Weresloth
Premium
A sportcar from Turkey :fwd:

Etox_Zafer_Goksu_Park_Eryaman_Ankara.jpg

12.jpg

3.jpg

In Ankara, they have begun manufacturing the first Turkish passenger vehicle since 1984. The Etox Zafer combines sporty looks with compact car technology. Under the bonnet of this exotic automotive novelty is a thrifty 125bhp diesel engine from Renault. The first two Zafers to roll off the assembly line have already been delivered, with orders for twenty more on the books. The interior of each car is tailored to suit the size and weight of its prospective owner. Half of the outstanding 20 orders have been placed by Turks living in Germany. Your customised Etox Zafer will cost you around 40,000 euros.
-Uk.Autoblog

Headlights I'm unsure about. Might be better if they were just glass rather than this plastic thing with holes in it :p

Rear end, too. Should sort out the boot. But I like the general design actually. :)

a thrifty 125bhp diesel engine from Renault.
Looks a bit poor then. I found the next info on Wiki:
The 1.5 liter diesel engine which produces 125 bhp (93 kW) is a Renault engine with slight ECU modifications; the 3.0 liter diesel engine which produces 225 bhp (168 kW) is a BMW engine; while the 3.0 liter V6 gasoline engine which produces 272 bhp (203 kW) is a Volvo engine.
On their website they mention a weight of 1420kg (for the 1.5l) and 0 to 100kmh in 13 sec.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.3%