Login or Register an account to download this content

AndreasFSC

Too much going on...
AndreasFSC submitted a new resource:

ETCC 2002 - European Touring Car Championship 2002 for Race 07

European Touring Car Championship for Race 07 + STCC1 or 2 addon
----------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 321160 View attachment 321166

STCC1 or STCC2 addon is needed for Volvo s60.
There are backup sound files included for STCC1 and STCC2. The file that will be used by the game should be named 'Volvo_S60_ETCC.aud'.
STCC2 sounds are used as default.

The previous 1990's Super Touring cars had been so advanced and expensive that...

Read more about this resource...

Cool mod. Having an issue with the Alfa flipping extremely easily and violently when hitting the curbs. Is this by design?
I haven't had that problem myself, and haven't heard about it from anyone else. Does this happen when you or the ai drive the car? On any special track? The 156 uses a very soft suspension, so it might 'bottom out'.

I haven't had that problem myself, and haven't heard about it from anyone else. Does this happen when you or the ai drive the car? On any special track? The 156 uses a very soft suspension, so it might 'bottom out'.
I had this happen while driving through the Estoril curve at Magny-Cours and cut the inside curb. Car flipped and ended upside down in the gravel trap. Another instance happened in the final complex of Nordschleife.

Haven't seen the AI Alfas have issues with flipping yet.

The standard physics was too 'slidey' for my taste, so I remade it, even if that was not the plan.
This includes the standard changes: tyres, higher suspension calculations
Elaborate? Is this changes to the vehicles as driven by a human, or purely AI enhancement like your other packs?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 182 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 357 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 498 39.1%