Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Well, wondering If my work is useful sometime Hex. When you see 200 dl and only one comment, you dont know how to evaluate your work. Appreciated or not?
Each track demands a lot of hours and I need to know who like these tracks. 4 or 5 "likes" are nice to see but it is always the same persons ^^

Petey I will look into it today. However... as I've said before... The only stuff this mod doesn't use from Extreme vehicles is the looks. The rest should all be coming from the game itself. But I will check it out anyway. For me the feedback works perfect... using a G25. Can anyone else give us their input concerning feedback please?

And btw... I also added Shift 2 & F1 2015...

Yeah Patrick. I admit I'm not always full of admiring words, but I really do appreciate all the many hours spent by modders and the top quality of their results (especially your beautiful cars and layouts). Everyone here knows you, and and I never heard some saying: 'Bwoff ~, could be better", except you yourself!
Thanks Patrick!

Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Estoril Historic - Estoril Historic for GSCEx

Hi All!

Here comes a new Historic track : Estoril!

Many thanks to Carrera.4 and Uwe for permissions.
Thanks to Denis and Keith (images and AIW).

I drove it with alternative sounds for the F1C and it was really nice.

Comments are welcome ;)

PS : if someone wants to improve background, no problem :D. It is the weak point of the track I think.

Read more about this resource...

Well, wondering If my work is useful sometime Hex. When you see 200 dl and only one comment, you dont know how to evaluate your work. Appreciated or not?
Each track demands a lot of hours and I need to know who like these tracks. 4 or 5 "likes" are nice to see but it is always the same persons ^^

when theres noting bad on the mod and no problems a simple thx is always nice to read too... it keeps the motivation on a higher level... :):whistling:

Petey I will look into it today. However... as I've said before... The only stuff this mod doesn't use from Extreme vehicles is the looks. The rest should all be coming from the game itself. But I will check it out anyway. For me the feedback works perfect... using a G25. Can anyone else give us their input concerning feedback please?

And btw... I also added Shift 2 & F1 2015...
I'm good with a G25 as well no issues with FFB.
Thanks for the updates.

Last edited:
I am glad and grateful to see your tracks keep coming to the download section. Especially after what you've said recently, and it's sad to know that you might feel a little unappreciated by very little comments. You can count on me being always grateful - even when I only give you some rating instead of a comment. :thumbsup:

No problem Hex.
If I count hours on GSC I will raise a huge huge amount since 4 years. Thousands. I dont ask any money, I am happy to provide good things to this excellent game. But any human needs some fuel to go ahead :). Mine is probably some gratefulness ^^. Not flowers everyday, but some feedbacks are always welcome.

I just loaded up the track. Great track as usual. I have 2 questions.
1. whats the difference between this track and the version that was in the F1 1990 track pack? ( besides your magical touch obviously). Is it based off the same version?
2. what would cause the sky to be black (or not there at all).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.5%