Estonia-3

Cars Estonia-3 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
jurik1984 submitted a new resource:

Estonia-3 - Soviet Union (Estonia) Formula-3 car by zizhgames.ru

View attachment 244183 It was first serial formula car in USSR constructed by A. Seiler and V. Paazik. Estonia-3 based on early car - Estonia-1 (by A. Seiler, 1958). First car was build at 1959. Serial production started at end of 1960. 36 cars was build to 1962. Prototype for all early TARK cars (E-1, E-2 and E-3) was british Cooper's formula-3 50's cars. But british cars was more fastly than TARK's cars, because TARK's had weakly engines and had more mass. Estonia-3 was Formula-3...

Read more about this resource...

It really needs some basic shading on the red suspension components and the steering wheel because it looks a bit cartoon-ish right now ... it's great to drive though :)

Here's what i mean ... i've done this in photoshop, some more shadows here and there and a bit more texture/structure to some of the surfaces and it would look nicer

since you already have those nice metallic parts the others look 'flat' in comparison

cDTb0mE.jpg

Here's what i mean ... i've done this in photoshop, some more shadows here and there and a bit more texture/structure to some of the surfaces and it would look nicer

since you already have those nice metallic parts the others look 'flat' in comparison

cDTb0mE.jpg
Yeah it’s called Ambient Occlusion, unfortunately none of his cars have it inside or outside.

Hi !

I really love your products and this car, as I reviewed yesterday ! ;-)

Fuel consumption must be decrease (around 6 liters/lap on Zandvoort) and skid sound must be increase or put the original sound higher. ;-)

Is it possible to tell me wich track is shown on your pictures !?

Thank you so much for your "east cars", I appreciate all ! :inlove:

i've seen the pictures ... maybe the red dot on the wheel would have to be a bit more reflective or sth ... but i'm not wrong about the missing shading on the wheel and the suspension components - the smoothness of the fibreglass (?) and paint probably depends on whether you made the original 1960s car or the restored one in the picture ...judging by the pictures the central part of the steering wheel might be a bit too small and the colour is obviously wrong
upload_2018-4-3_10-50-21.png

another thing i noticed - i had to crank up the FF to 250% in order to get any feedback in the wheel

i've seen the pictures ... maybe the red dot on the wheel would have to be a bit more reflective or sth ... but i'm not wrong about the missing shading on the wheel and the suspension components - the smoothness of the fibreglass (?) and paint probably depends on whether you made the original 1960s car or the restored one in the picture ...judging by the pictures the central part of the steering wheel might be a bit too small and the colour is obviously wrong
View attachment 244702

another thing i noticed - i had to crank up the FF to 250% in order to get any feedback in the wheel
The car have aluminium cover

Thank you, great update and a great car to drive. Me and few other mad drivers thinking of setting up an online server with your mod. Some short video with your cars in action.

Finally got around to drive the car again and all the issues i had with it have been addressed, the FF, the steering wheel center, the AO - it looks a lot better now and is still a lot of fun to drive (without having to use stupidly high FF settings :^) )

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 400 40.0%