Estonia-25

Cars Estonia-25 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
jurik1984 submitted a new resource:

Estonia-25 - Soviet Union (Estonia) Formula Mondial (F-1600) car by zizhgames.ru

h7Vq9pveLi0.jpg

Estonia-25 was the first TARK car with a monocoque and a pus-rod suspension. It also used gas-filled shock absorbers for the first time. Monocoque for cars was gathered on the Kamov Helicopter Plant. The project was started in 1987, and the first cars began racing in 1990. Cars performed in races for classes F-1600 and Scandinavian F-4. The gearbox was, as usual, based on the ZAZ-968. Car had got Lada 2106, 2108...

Read more about this resource...

Can you make some RL-accurate liveries for this car? Don't get me wrong, I enjoy classic F1 tributes as much as the next guy, but for authenticity's sake it would have been nice for some period-correct skins to be included as standard.

This is going to be one of the cars used over at simracingsystem.com for the next six weeks.

Looks like at least two other people have pointed out the really odd-duck gear ratios. I understand this is based on real data, but I am curious why there is a label for "final gear ratio" but it is not possible to alter it. First gear is insanely long, and it seems like most tracks would be better off foregoing using a 5th gear at all.

Seems like someone in the USSR could have mentioned that "this isn't how gears perform ideally" when they were initially testing it... but maybe that's why they only made 66 of them total? :D

Hi Jurik,

First, let me thank you (and the team) for the entire series of eastern cars.
Now... I´m experiencing the same issue that "realending" reported earlier... when I change to 5th gear, the RPM (and speed) drops immediately... almost as if it had gone into neutral.
I´ve noticed that there are two entries for the 4th gear(s) on the setup, and no "5th" (like this: 1st - 2nd - 3rd - 4th - 4th). Would this be correct?

Again, thank you very much for your efforts, and stay healthy.

Hi @jurik1984 ,
Thanks for this great mod! A racing league I participate in is using this car, and VR users have noted that the wing mirrors mess up upon impact/crash. the left/right swap over, but only across about 75% of the mirrors surface - the other 25% is still correct. Also occasionally the mirrors freeze if looking directly at them. This has been reported using the 'Smart Mirrors' function of CSP. Is there a fix available for this fault?

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back