Estonia-18 / 18M

Cars Estonia-18 / 18M 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
jurik1984 submitted a new resource:

Estonia-18 - Soviet Union (Estonia) Formula Easter (F-1300) car by zizhgames.ru

View attachment 316265
Estonia-18 was a modified Estonia-16M. The main difference was the new engine - Lada 21011 (instead of Moskvitch-412), new fuel tanks, what arranged along sides and 4-speed gearbox.
The first car was built in 1972, and its first race was the 1st stage of the Soviet Union racing championship in Borovaya racetrack at 4 June in F-3 class where Jukk Reintam was second. He was second in 1972 season of SU F-3 too.
In 1973 started serial production to 1977. In 1976...

Read more about this resource...

I have problems with the AI blowing up their engines (was on red bull ring national), sounds like they might not be using last gear?

Also would be nice if in-game name is set or use [HEADER] VERSION 1 to set SCREEN_NAME
(VERSION 2, then SHORT_NAME property is used)

Thank you for this mod. Love it so far, but it has a big problem. The head of the driver is still there in first person view, so you have to adjust yourself forward in the seat to not have to look through his head. Can this be fixed?

We WERE supposed to drive this car in the weekend in our community, but I had forgotten about the problems with it, so we will have to find something else to drive..

Is this mod abandoned?

decided to make videos instead since a picture is worth a thousand words, so moving pictures must be worth a million words?

Here is a video of the head on the body in first person cockpit view.

Here is a video where I try to show that there is almost no force feedback in the car. I have FFB on 100%, where I normally would have it on 70-80%. I test it on Luccaring since it has awesome bumps and killer curbs but even a crash hardly registers in the FFB meter.

decided to make videos instead since a picture is worth a thousand words, so moving pictures must be worth a million words?

Here is a video of the head on the body in first person cockpit view.

Here is a video where I try to show that there is almost no force feedback in the car. I have FFB on 100%, where I normally would have it on 70-80%. I test it on Luccaring since it has awesome bumps and killer curbs but even a crash hardly registers in the FFB meter.
Wow... Ok! I'll fix it, thanks!!! FFB too. Sorry, Is it v1.0?

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing