Resource icon

Misc Esteban Ocon to Renault 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
BigEarsGaming submitted a new resource:

Esteban Ocon to Renault - This replaces J. Palmer for E. Ocon at Renault (Request from arvaimate00)

This mod replaces Jolyon Palmer at Renault with Esteban Ocon, Since there is not currently a way to change his nationality he is currently listed as British, but his name shows up everywhere Palmers would have done!

I am currently working on the next version which will update the drivers date of birth, nationality etc to be the same as Ocon's but we currently do not know of a way to change the flag!

***GREAT FOR 2ND SEASON***

To Install:
1. Navigate to you SteamApps Common F1 2016...

Read more about this resource...

Thank you very much! It's great to see that you care about what people would like to see in their career:)
I have only one more thing to ask: could you do all of these driver name changes in one mod? I think many people would like to have it in their 2. season, like Lynn, Rossi, Ocon, King, Gasly, Vandoorne and maybe Sirotkin at Sauber, you know the kind of realistic changes in 2017 :) It would be HILARIOUS:D

Thank you very much! It's great to see that you care about what people would like to see in their career:)
I have only one more thing to ask: could you do all of these driver name changes in one mod? I think many people would like to have it in their 2. season, like Lynn, Rossi, Ocon, King, Gasly, Vandoorne and maybe Sirotkin at Sauber, you know the kind of realistic changes in 2017 :) It would be HILARIOUS:D
Sure I'll get right on it!

Ask and you shall receive :p

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 364 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years