Esteban Ocon F1 2016 Mod

Misc Esteban Ocon F1 2016 Mod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
TheDuck submitted a new resource:

Esteban Ocon F1 2016 Mod - Replaces Haryanto with Ocon, includes helmet, number and language file.

This mod replaces Rio Haryanto in-game with Esteban Ocon

It Includes:
  • Language File, with his name and stats replacing Rio's
  • Helmet that works at both close and long range
  • Esteban's number on the car instead of Haryanto's
Files included are language_eng.lng, rio_haryanto_helmet_d.tga.mipmaps, incardriver.erp, marussia.erp and marussia_driver_88.tga in their respective folders.

To Install: Simply copy the contents of the F1 2016 folder in the zip file...

Read more about this resource...

You clearly aren't installing it right, as it works fine for everyone else. How are you doing it?

are you ****ing kidding me ? it do it like your dowload say it

"Simply copy the contents of the F1 2016 folder in the zip file (asset_groups, character_package, f1_2016_vehicle_package and localisation) into
your F1 2016 game folder."

every other mod works perfect with copy and paste but not yours. i dont care anymore i wait that someone that know who to do a mod right for that change

are you ****ing kidding me ? it do it like your dowload say it

"Simply copy the contents of the F1 2016 folder in the zip file (asset_groups, character_package, f1_2016_vehicle_package and localisation) into
your F1 2016 game folder."

every other mod works perfect with copy and paste but not yours. i dont care anymore i wait that someone that know who to do a mod right for that change
No need to get aggressive, geez. It's worked for everyone else who's downloaded and reviewed it, so no idea why it's not for you.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back