Essential Information Overlay

Misc Essential Information Overlay 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
tmillo submitted a new resource:

Essential Information Overlay - Simhub overlay with all key information that works online and offline

A fully customisable overlay, that will automatically customise itself to your team for aesthetics
  • Tyre Deg (highest tyre)
  • Wing damage as a %
  • Tyre Temps
  • Last lap time
  • Pit lap
  • Pit rejoin
  • Weather for session
  • Quali position (OSQ only) [Hidden until needed]
  • Driver ahead/behind info (will work properly when GS 2021 comes out). [Hidden until needed]
  • Engine temps
  • DRS active notification [Hidden until needed]
  • Pit screen...

Read more about this resource...

Wow, that looks great. But I have a problem with simhub and F1 2021 itself. When I start simhub and load the game simhub keeps saying "Game Disconnected". Do you know how to fix this?

Wow, that looks great. But I have a problem with simhub and F1 2021 itself. When I start simhub and load the game simhub keeps saying "Game Disconnected". Do you know how to fix this?
Have you tried game config in the top right? This is what it looks like when it's ready

1629646757532.png

That is exactly what it looks like on my screen, but when i go on track it still says "waiting on data" and the overlays I loaded don't show up
Sorry if you've already done this, but I always guess starting with the basics.

1) Have you got your telemetry turned on in game? Go to settings, telemetry, make sure it's all on and set to 2021.
2) In simhub create a new layout, add the overlays you want, position them, then save layout.

If those are both done, it may be worth asking on the simhub section of here, as it may be an issue with your install of the programme

Sorry if you've already done this, but I always guess starting with the basics.

1) Have you got your telemetry turned on in game? Go to settings, telemetry, make sure it's all on and set to 2021.
2) In simhub create a new layout, add the overlays you want, position them, then save layout.

If those are both done, it may be worth asking on the simhub section of here, as it may be an issue with your install of the programme

I'm able to get the game connected to SimHub when I'm in a race, but I can't seem to get the overlays to show. Yes, I have turned on telemetry. The overlay shows in the dash studio.

I'm able to get the game connected to SimHub when I'm in a race, but I can't seem to get the overlays to show. Yes, I have turned on telemetry. The overlay shows in the dash studio.
Do you run your game in windowed fullscreen? Simhub seems to only work properly when in that mode for the first time

There's a lot on the screen.
I've split the downloads into three separate parts (This one is specifically for the bottom part, that you can see in the video).

It's designed best for TV Pod view, to fit under the Halo and give all info you might need. The other two parts, are on separate downloads and I don't use for every race.

Also, you can delete and amend anything on it, so it has less info by deleting or hiding the element in simhub :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%