eSports - Win A $1100 Extreme Simracing Cockpit X

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
"RaceDepartment and Extreme Simracing share an EXTREME passion together: simracing"

Today marks the official announcement of a partnership between RaceDepartment and hardware creators Extreme Simracing. The global simracing website and the Brazilian company join forces in a sponsorship deal that allows both esport pilots and the fans of the RD MINI Challenge to win a fantastic home simulator.

The five round esport series of which the sign-ups opened yesterday now has a premium title sponsor on top of the cash prizes. Extreme Simracing will reward one lucky winner a brand new COCKPIT X simulator in it's most advanced setup which includes also a TV stand, keyboard tray and a gear shifter mount which normally sells for around $1100,00.

Cockpit X Extreme Simracing 03.png

How to win?
Participants of the RD MINI Challenge score points towards the championship. The more points a driver collects in the overall standings the more tickets they will gain for the raffle which decides the winner of the cockpit at the end of the spectacular series.

Spectators and subscribers of our rapid growing official Twitch TV channel will have a chance of winning this beast of a prize as well. Subscribe and simply follow the instructions of our hosts during the live shows how to win a ticket for the raffle as well. Of course followers of our other social media channels will have a shot for the victory as well. Just make sure to follow us and stay up-to-date.

Cockpit X Extreme Simracing 02.png

Simracing Extreme Cockpit X
✔️ Aggressive looking: just like having a race car in your home!
✔️ Design focus on comfort and ergonomics
✔️ Freedom of movement, easy to get in and out
✔️ Fully adjustable: seat, pedals, steering column position, height and angle
✔️ Cup holder and gear shifter mount can be placed on either side
✔️ Carbon Steel and high-end finish construction for lifetime durability
✔️ Front wheels makes moving the rig easier
✔️ Rubber leveling base, perfect for stability
✔️ Compatible and drilled for all major brands, including Logitech®, Thrustmaster® & Fanatec®

For more info make sure to visit ExtremeSimracing.com

its a decent looking rig, but criticism from me is the monitor stand looks not so good as the screen is miles away and the pedal deck looks like it will have flex in it, it htink their price tag is a little optimistic personally

its a decent looking rig, but criticism from me is the monitor stand looks not so good as the screen is miles away and the pedal deck looks like it will have flex in it, it htink their price tag is a little optimistic personally
Actually, that's a TV stand. By its nature it kind of makes sense to not have it right up in your face.

Wait...they started shipping to Europe???
I am waiting for this since ever because I wanted to buy from them an upgrade some time ago but no Europe shipping..
Wait...they started shipping to Europe???
I am waiting for this since ever because I wanted to buy from them an upgrade some time ago but no Europe shipping..
Hi, we are planning to start sales in Europe in the second half of next year. But in January we'll see how to ship these products from the United States to Europe. Soon we will have more information.

Hi, we are planning to start sales in Europe in the second half of next year. But in January we'll see how to ship these products from the United States to Europe. Soon we will have more information.
Thanks for your reply, really appreciated!

About the guys talking about the rig quality without trying it I will say it looks good, I love their rigs appearance, even interesting than other models we usually see due their approach (most are copy and paste between brands). One rig like this will look good in a house with limited space or in a living room in my opinion, very clean and compact.

For those asking about the quality... I own one of their cockpits (not this particular model), and I can say it is pretty sturdy. Some things of note: get the version without the monitor stand, it is really too far from the wheel. Also, it's important to say that the wheel stands, at least the models sold here in Brazil, are NOT built for DD wheels, they're geared towards Fanatec/Logitech/Thrustmaster.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 402 40.1%