ACC Esports | RD Super Trofeo 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
The RD Super Trofeo is a single make esports racing series with the Lamborghini Huracan ST in Assetto Corsa Competitione hosted on Simracing.GP

This inaugural season has an international character, racing on various continents around the globe: Africa, Asia, North America and Europe. You can be part of the action every Wednesday night the following weeks. Read below how to join.

How to join?
The RD Super Trofeo runs exclusively for premium members and is hosted on the new Simracing.GP esports racing platform which is currently in a closed beta. If you are not a member of the RD community on Simracing.GP yet you first need to send me a private message including your email address so I can send you an invitation to join the platform. Click here to message me.

The RD Super Trofeo page
  • Already a member of Simracing.GP? Click here to visit the dedicated series page to sign up and register your car.
Calendar
  • Round 1 - Wednesday November 18, Suzuka
  • Round 2 - Wednesday November 25, Laguna Seca
  • Round 3 - Wednesday December 2, Spa-Francorchamps
  • Round 4 - Wednesday December 9, Kyalami
Session Info
  • 19:00 UTC / 19:00 GMT / 20:00 CET / 21:00 EET / 11:00 PT / 14:00 ET - Practice (15 Minutes)
  • 19:15 UTC / 19:15 GMT / 20:15 CET / 21:15 EET / 11:15 PT / 14:15 ET - Qualification (15 Minutes)
  • 19:30 UTC / 19:30 GMT / 20:30 CET / 21:30 EET / 11:30 PT / 14:30 ET - Race (50 Minutes)
Prizes
The following prizes are available for the overall podium of the series.
  1. Winner receives 3 years of premium membership (= EUR 45,00)
  2. Runner-up receives 2 years of premium membership (= EUR 30,00)
  3. Third place receives 1 year of premium membership (= EUR 15,00)
Rules
For this series our general league rules apply, which you can find via this link.

Absenses
For leagues we are looking for the most dedicated drivers so being present at all events is something we absolutely strive for. However if you have to miss out of any rounds please let us know in this thread before the race and tag me in your post please.

This league is open to RD Premium Members of all regions, you can register your car click here

Incident Reports
All racing incidents will will be reviewed by an independent group of stewards. All incidents will be viewed on their merits, and the decisions made by the stewards will be respected even if you disagree with the outcome.

Submitting a Report:
Reports are submitted to the league director via Personal Message click here, who will then forward them to the stewards. Reports must be submitted within 24 hours of the conclusion of the race. If you would like a racing incident to be looked at, then please make sure you conform to the procedure and standards that are expected of an incident report. This means:
  • Your name, the round number, and the lap of the race on which it occurred and the drivers involved.
  • Clear video evidence of the events leading up to, during and proceeding the incident (total length should be ~1 minute).
  • A variety of camera angles from both your opponents, and your own perspective.
  • A text description of the events.
Penalties:
The race stewards will have many different penalties at their disposal. For racing incidents there are point penalties that can be issued depending on the severity of the incident(s).

Awesome car, great to see it in a full on championship - excellent news!

Would love to participate but a bit stretched for time at the moment, however those who do sign up - very best of luck with the series - should be an absolute blast with these...

On a selfish note - please loads of people sign up, as I would love this one to be popular and happen on a regular basis, so I can join in myself in future series when time allows :D

Good morning Paul,

Many thanks for this championship.

Unable to register when I am a premium member. Can you help me ? Big thanks !

Excellent day.

From the first post, please contact me and ill give you direct access. Thanks!

How to join?
The RD Super Trofeo runs exclusively for premium members and is hosted on the new Simracing.GP esports racing platform which is currently in a closed beta. If you are not a member of the RD community on Simracing.GP yet you first need to send me a private message including your email address so I can send you an invitation to join the platform. Click here to message me.

Not my cup off tea, this car is not for me.
Was at the edge the whole time yesterday , still 5+ second to leader and
3-4 sec to the rest off the field. It will only come to trouble.
So decided to drop out off this one. Wish you all the very best racing.
See you all.

Last edited:
Due to a clash in dates I have removed the last round of the series and reduced the overall series to four weekly rounds.

See you all.
Shame to be losing you - I'm not a massive fan of the car but I quite like being out of my comfort zone. I'm usually quite consistent but I span off a few times (don't think the ST likes the curbs much). Just got to find a way of getting my rear tyre temps under 105 degrees before Wednesday!! :O_o:

See you all.
I was around your pace and lost car quite a few times. Was hoping that we will have some close racing since others are very far. :(

I'm not in on this but I've just had a thought - The first round is happening on the 18th of November, which just happens to be exact the date of the ACC 1.6 drop.

While Kunos have so far shown themselves to be pretty adept at problemless releases, with very little in the way of game breaking issues, it may still be wise to anticipate some problems. Especially if it's a big drop in terms of download size - some people may not have the bandwidth to update in time for the event.

I also spin every second lap when i go to the limit. And i wonder if that's normal? Maybe i forgot how to drive while i was in hospital. :(
What times do you drive like that? I think i'm very slow at the moment, which is not a good requirement to participate. Is there anyone who can give tips on setup?

I also spin every second lap when i go to the limit. And i wonder if that's normal? Maybe i forgot how to drive while i was in hospital. :(
What times do you drive like that? I think i'm very slow at the moment, which is not a good requirement to participate. Is there anyone who can give tips on setup?
This is the first time I have really driven this car - I find it a bit more unpredictable than the GT3/4 cars as well. Think I was running high 2:07s but running that for 50mins is going to be a struggle! :unsure:
The base setups seem pretty good I'm just struggling with rear tyre temps - got a feeling my tyres will be cooked by about lap 10!! :cry:

This is the first time I have really driven this car - I find it a bit more unpredictable than the GT3/4 cars as well. Think I was running high 2:07s but running that for 50mins is going to be a struggle! :unsure:
The base setups seem pretty good I'm just struggling with rear tyre temps - got a feeling my tyres will be cooked by about lap 10!! :cry:

Wow that's fast. I'm not getting below 2:10 at the moment and my tires are already cooking after lap 2..
What a shame for me. In career mode, i remember driving this car was much easier for me. :(

Wow that's fast. I'm not getting below 2:10 at the moment and my tires are already cooking after lap 2..
What a shame for me. In career mode, i remember driving this car was much easier for me. :(
I'm pretty sure top lads were running 2:05-2:06s! :rolleyes:
I don't know whether it is just Suzuka or the temperature (god help us at Laguna Seca!!)...I took it for a blast at Silverstone last night and it felt a hell of a lot better!

Just signed up for this series. Really exited to race at Suzuka for my first time. I have not much exp in ACC and will stick with the default setup, trying to keep it between the white lines :)

Last edited:
I managed low 2:09 last wednesday on practice server, also my first time driving this car. That evening I was spinning around same as you said, and also cooking rear tyres.
Few days ago, I tried 20min race against AI. Managed not to spin (until last lap) :D , but my best time was low 2:10, so I took it a bit careful I guess. Maybe lower pressure in the back could help as I could feel it was becoming very bad after 2 laps. What I want to say is, I will be driving so you will have someone to race against. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately I'm out for tonight. I even managed a 2.07 while practicing earlier. Unfortunately, my fever is rising again. So that I can't drive anymore tonight. a lot of fun for you mates.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 409 39.9%