Esotic Performance Delta App

Apps Esotic Performance Delta App V1.16

Login or Register an account to download this content
v1.13 same problem as couger_DK, on a completely fresh install no other mods. v1.12 works great.

Many thanks for your efforts.

Esotic updated Esotic Performance Delta App with a new update entry:

hotkey update and bug fixes

This is primarily to fix the V1.13 not working properly (forgot to add a support file).

I've also made a tweak to the hotkey, so it's now CTRL+F10. Single click to zero out for the current lap and double click to fully reset/clear all data. I have one button on my wheel mapped to reset the Delta and the KMH Delta (CTRL+F7) using JoyToKey.

View attachment 210940

Cheers,

Esotic

Read the rest of this update entry...

This app is really useful.
Now to make it perfect, is possible create the estimative for a timed race?
Because now in Multiplayer we have timed races, so would be nice if the app could give the information about how much fuel you need for lets say, x minutes.
Maybe this is a little more complicated. :)

Please note that if you'd like to use the new persistent delta feature you'll need to enable it in the INI

;persistentDelta enables the saving and loading of Delta information across sessions and compound changes. The StoredDeltas folder holds delta info by track, config, and tire compound.
[SETTINGS]
persistentdelta = 1

Cheers,

Dave\Esotic

Esotic updated Esotic Performance Delta App with a new update entry:

several bug fixes

Storing and loading the delta info helped to uncover a bug that I have to assume has been in the code for some time, but was only encountered when ending a race session and starting a new one. This could have been true for online and offline races, but I found and fixed it using offline races against ai.

There was also a bug with resetting the delta info (double clicking the hotkey) where it would incorrectly reload the data from disk. This should also be fixed.

Cheers,

Esotic

Read the rest of this update entry...

interested in. As you are braking into the corner (brake pedal greater than 20% application) it will show you Tyre Slip. The tyre slip gets brighter purple as you slip more and more and then red when you're tires are locked up. Anytime the brake is less than 20% applied it will s

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 209 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.4%