Esotic Local Time

Apps Esotic Local Time V1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Esotic updated Esotic Local Time with a new update entry:

support for 24 hour time

@Blame73 Please note that inside the .PY file there is a ClockMode option.

Code below is from the header of the python file:

#set these values as opposed to making INI changes
ClockMode = 0 #set to 0 for AM/PM or 1 for 24 Hour
HideIcon = 1 #set to 1 to hide the AC icon in the upper left corner, 0 to show it
backgroundOpacity = 1.0 #change the opacity of the background. Any value 0.0 to 1.0
drawBorderVar = 0 #turn the app border on or off. 1 or 0.

Cheers,

Esotic

Read the rest of this update entry...

Love the app! I needed a way to view real local time in VR. Works great.
Might it be possible to display ingame time too since I do a lot of endurance racing with time multipliers.

@jfeelders Please try the V1.2 version of this app. I had this coded awhile ago, and just forgot to post it on RD. :)

If you'd like the option to enable/disable rows of data let me know, and maybe I'll put some time to that.

Having issue for this app to show up in game, I can select it in the AC launcher or CM's apps menu but it is not actually visible in the game...

I just installed it on a new computer and it's working without issue:

Are there any errors in the my documents\assetto corsa\logs\py_log.txt?

This was in the py_log:
[EsoticLocalTime: error] Traceback (most recent call last):
File "apps/python/EsoticLocalTime\EsoticLocalTime.py", line 21, in <module>
import esoticlocaltime_sim_info
File "apps/python/EsoticLocalTime\esoticlocaltime_sim_info.py", line 3, in <module>
import ctypes
File "H:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\system\x64\python33.zip\ctypes\__init__.py", line 7, in <module>
ImportError: No module named '_ctypes'

For installation I just unpacked the file into the AC base folder, so not sure what could have gone wrong there

Same error for me with v1.2. Doesn't show up in ingame apps bar. Installation done same way as for v1.1 which is showing up. Got the same error in py_log.txt as above. Back to v1.1 for now.

Esotic updated Esotic Local Time with a new update entry:

ini line toggles and small formatting changes

You can now toggle each line on/off in the INI. They should all be on by default.

showToD = 1
showLocal = 1
showUTC = 1
showSessionTime = 1
showTemps = 1
showWind = 1

The ToD line prefix will now attempt to show time acceleration (if anything other than 1.0), and it may take a few minutes to calibrate, so it may be wrong at first, but it should also adjust if you are changing time scaling offline with the Sol apps while in a session.

The wind line should now be fully justified (left and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@jfeelders please note the V1.4 should provide the option to disable lines you don't want. You'll probably want to also adjust the appHeight in the INI to match the number of lines you've chosen (it doesn't auto-adjust).

There's an option for backgroundOpacity, which controls how transparent the background is. 0.0 is fully transparent and 1.0 is fully opaque. I don't think the color is currently adjustable.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back