RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Server 1:

Qual: Got pole with a 45.1 i think and got that early so sat out expecting it to be beat but it wasnt.

Race 1: Nothing to say here as I got a nice lead after some turn 1 spins and drove a lonely race.

Race 2: started 8th and picked up few positions and got behind freddy besems and coming down into turn 1 I was right on his bumper and unfortunatly freddy brakes earlier there and as I swung left to try a move up the inside I knocked him flying off. Sorry freddy I didnt mean it. After that was about 11th and got my way up behind dave and bjorn who where having an awesome battle so i got involved and changed positions a few times and gave dave a naughty tap up the front to kill his momentum on the straight lol. Sorry dave i thought I was clear. After that I finished 5th.

Although there where a few incdents its hard on this track to follow people on the tight section and I thought everyone did well again.

Cheers dave for a awesome event and sorry for not slowing down race 1 to pass the line. I wasnt aware of what the time was till I wondered why you where parked there. lol sorry dude. Wd all.

I managed to do a 44.9 in Qually ! Damned happy with that and got me pole with just under 0.100 from Oliver who showed he had awesome speed on the track as well.

So server 2 I just managed to hold of Oliver till the very end. He had the same speed and some laps faster even so had a hard time driving defence lines. The very last corner a backmarker decided to try and ruine my race and nearly managed to do so. :S

Race 2 I got a stop and go like some others....clutch in and car started rolling. Then entered the pits to fast and got another stop and go.
After that I was dead last but managed to fight back to 10th.

Server 1​

First, I want to apologize to Mark Guy and Mustafa Gungor for my stupid braking mistake in the T1 (race 1).

*My car is black, gray and brown, #32.

Qualifification: Tonight, there was a lot of competition and I had to give my best to get the 4th position in the penultimate lap.

Race 1: I made a stupid mistake of beginners at the start. In fact, I braked a bit too long in the first turn and I picked Mark guy and Mustafa Gungor.

I have waited for them and I left in 18th (final) position. I gave everything in order to gain some places, then I started a cool fight with Mike Bell for a while.

After several attempts, he made a mistake in the last corner and I could enjoy it.

I continued my ascent up Freddie Besems with whom I am well fought also. I managed to overtake on the inside of T1 and I continued my ascent.

Later, I caught Dave Stephenson, which was stopped on the road, certainly out of gas. I finished 7th.

Race 2: I started second and took the first position in the first corner (again xD) to Freddie Besems.

Afterwards, I made no mistake and I walked away slowly. I finished first :) (finally!).

Grats to the podium for the race 1 and 2. Thanks Dave and RD for this cool event, cyu next time guys ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Since i have installed this latest mod, i have many minidumps (hopefully not in this race). Anyone else have the same problem?

i have just instlled the two mod's for this race and now my game crashes everytime i try to start it....

Strange...

de-install the Porsche mod and then try again. If your game starts, try to re-install the Porsche mod. If your game doesn't start, de-install the track and try again. If your game starts, install the Porsche mod and try again.

This way you know witch one gave the problem..

If it doesn't work with these options you might consider a fresh install of the game.

PLease help....

I can install the track ok but when I use winzip to extract the car MOD half way through the extraction an error message comes up from winzip...it carrys on extracting the file but when i try to lunch GTR evo it crashes...I made a back up of my orginal gamedata file so i can easily delete the new gamedata file. I have reinstalled the game to see if this helps but i get the same problem...is there maybe a different programe i can use instead of winzip....

cheers

Nice races everyone! Haha, in race 2 I managed to get my first false start, got confused by the lights of the track turning into green, I always thought they're syncronized, now I know the only lights I should watch are those big floating lights ahead me LOL.
Got a disco in lap 13 just before I went to pits. Shame. Don't know what's up with my net but it always goes away, usually for some minutes, last sunday it was a few hours...

Thanks Eric and RD for hosting!

Well that was um INTERSTING!

Q session onthe track has bug that yo ucan only do 2 timed laps then you get shutdown for the remining sessoin time. So we reload and treat it like SUPERPOLE and I grid 2nd with a 19.000 about a .10 off keith on pole.

R1 I started out well having a fun battle with Yves til I slip up and Keith goed on by. Hold a gap of about 2 seconds to them for 3 laps maybe then I lose more time. I pit in 4th right behind Peter as we had a great battle for 5 laps! We both get stop n go penaties! So we race around the track and serve the SNG! Off to batt;e again and I smash it bad in the tunnel. More repairs and limp home 7th.

R2 I get a jump on the field and extend out as far as 7 seconds when I pit. I miss my stall a hair and coasts me time. I then tap the wall in T1 with Keith exiting the pits in P2. We scrap and grind for 5 laps til I hammer the car badly in the tunnel again and have top pit and fix a punctured tire. I pot to not fix suspension and Aero as there is less than 3 minutes left. I have a nice drag race with Jarrod to T3-4 sweepers and understeer off track and finish in 5th.

The track was VERY EVRY demanding! TEampeak was virtually silent most of both races and rightfully so! no rest here man!

Thanks t Peter, Claudio and Peter Ross for stayig up super late to race with us! you guys ROCK!

TC c yall wednesday for Clio's at Surfer's PAradise? should be a ton of fun and not nearly as stressful!

Started race 1 excessively careful, yet ironically wrecked on the last turn in lap 1 while I was on the outside. I think someone behind me (Sam?) couldn't avoid my spinninh car and had to pit as well (sorry).

Ended up watching the whole race 1. Keith and Yves fought it out pretty well (they event went off together to the grass before the bridge), until Yves somehow caught a divider wall before the last turn. In fact I ended up watching a lot of guys run into various portions of the track.

Started race 2 dead last, but a lot of people went off in turns 2-3 and I was up to 5th. I had a brush with the wall at the bridge, which must have damaged something (the engineer had no comment) because I couldn't trust my braking any more at turn 1. I soldiered on till my pit window.

After having everything fixed just in case, while leaving the pits the autopit slammed my car into the wall between two garages. I forced reverse gear to rescue the car from the wall and finally left the pits but something was damaged again and had to pit again. (no more autopit for me I guess). I'm happy about finishing at all. Too bad even with no traffic around I couldn't turn the laps that I was turning in practice with race load.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 206 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 112 7.6%