F1 2011 Errors

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
I don't know if anyone has posted this.
When i enter the game i log in my profile, after that , i got crashed. I found that, the savegame is the problem, any idea how to fix it? I really don't want to start my career again

there are about 1 million posts about this already. google should have helped you out a bit.

If you're on a PC you can go into your savegame folder and try to find the corrupt file. back up your savegame before hand to a different folder and delete all the files in the savegame, then add each file one by one, opening the game each time to see which one crashes the game.

Just simply delete the file that causes the game to crash and you should have most of your information saved, but you may find that some stuff is still deleted, could be progress, set ups, online progress, graphics configuration, controls, audio, anything.

Save game is in My Documents/My Games/Formula12011/savegame/autosave_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't know what each individual file in this folder does as they are encrypted but I've had a lot of problems with the GTEHXOSJZ_0 and GTEHXOSJZ_1 files. so try these first.

If you're on console I'm not sure that there's a fix

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back