Save Game error

Status
Not open for further replies.
RD_MODDER submitted a new resource:

Maxed out satsuma with 470hp and registered + 50,000 cash - Powerful satsuma, clean house, orginised cars, keys to the ruscko and 50,000 cash.

I was only allowed to upload one picture. So here it is. I have attatched all the mods that you will need to make the 470hp satsuma and some extras that i use. The skin wont be included you will have to find one off of google.The turbo has to buy purchased from fleetari as well as the ecus. If the boost gauge says ERR, then you have forgot to screw in a bolt for the turbo. You will start off with a clean and well orginised house including the keys to the RSC Ruscko. Hope you have a great day!

Read more about this resource...

RD_MODDER updated Maxed out satsuma with 470hp and registered + 50,000 cash with a new update entry:

Maxed out satsuma with 470hp and registered + 50,000 cash

I was only allowed to upload one picture. So here it is. I have attatched all the mods that you will need to make the 470hp satsuma and some extras that i use. The skin wont be included you will have to find one off of google.The turbo has to buy purchased from fleetari as well as the ecus. If the boost gauge says ERR, then you have forgot to screw in a bolt for the turbo. You will start off with a clean and well orginised house including the keys to the RSC Ruscko. Hope you have a great day!

Read the rest of this update entry...

First off:
If you use any of my work, link to it on your overview.

Also please remove all of my mods from your uploaded file.
You are supposed to download them from the main page or else your version will be outdated at some point and I will get idiots saying there version doesn't work
(this includes the "ScrewablePartAPI" under References

First off:
If you use any of my work, link to it on your overview.

Also please remove all of my mods from your uploaded file.
You are supposed to download them from the main page or else your version will be outdated at some point and I will get idiots saying there version doesn't work
(this includes the "ScrewablePartAPI" under References
sorry, right away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back