error loading texture sky map for material sky

Every time I run the game, I receive the above error message.

Directx diag says directx is all right.

There is no FRAPS nor MSI Afterburner in the computer.

Windows Explorer shows no Directx Folder.

Does anybody know what's wrong?

My computer was bought in 2009. The video is a SIS Mirage 3.0 Graphics. I updated it. The op. system is Windows 7 basic.

Thanks,

Have you tried using the sync tool? If there's a missing texture that should fix it. I'd start there and if there's more problems try asking Reiza.

I just run GSC Sync (and the GSC config also)

Now the version is 1.15 (instead of 1.10), but the problem remains the same; the only difference is that the gmotor 2 error message appears immediately (instead of showing a screen with the circuit and the progress bar blocked at 0%)

If a sync doesn't fix the issue, try deleting GSC2013/GameData/Shared/ and sync again. Some mods contain shaders that break GSC.
Grumbel,
I deleted the Shared folder, sync again, but the problem remains the same.
I wonder if the problem is lack of memory, I mean, the processor (Intel T3400 @ 2.2 GHz) is weak. Or maybe the Windows 7 Directx 11 version is not compatible.
Thank you.

You would know if you have installed a mod.

All I can suggest is reinstalling the game, I don't know what has happened to your install to get this error.
I reinstalled it twice, but it is still not running. The last time, I reinstalled Windows 7 before, but the game shows the same error...
Maybe it is due to the fact that Reiza Brazil started selling the DVD version of the game just last month (and this DVD version has a bug...)

Cassio, can you check your GSC Config video setting? Is the right video card selected?

You might want to try removing d3d9.dll from the root folder, see if that works.

I managed to have it all work (also track map in HUD settings) with the d3d9.dll from GSC2012 !!
D3d9.dll 2012 and d3d9.dll 2013 have different sizes. Perhaps you could check this, and find the solutions for the problem in GSC2013 or extreme?
All works fine with the old d3d9.dll in GSC2013 and GSC Extrele!

Cassio, can you check your GSC Config video setting? Is the right video card selected?

You might want to try removing d3d9.dll from the root folder, see if that works.
GSC Config is OK, the video card is SIS Mirage 3 Graphics.

I removed d3d9.dll, but it is still not working.

As I have to use CONTRL ALT DEL to quit GSC, it is interesting that appears GSC 1.70v, not 1.15 version.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 148 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 39.9%