error loading texture sky map for material sky

Every time I run the game, I receive the above error message.

Directx diag says directx is all right.

There is no FRAPS nor MSI Afterburner in the computer.

Windows Explorer shows no Directx Folder.

Does anybody know what's wrong?

My computer was bought in 2009. The video is a SIS Mirage 3.0 Graphics. I updated it. The op. system is Windows 7 basic.

Thanks,

Try installing some additional texture files in the 'GameData\Locations' folder.
See 'Downloads - Game Stock Car - Tracks' section for the uploaded files.
I downloaded 3 circuits (Watkins Glen, Spa, Paul Ricard), extracted the rar files, put them into Locations folder, but it is still not working.

But this time, the error messages were "can not open mas file".

All the old folders and files into my LOCATIONS folder have no spaces in their names, but the new files have, I do not know if this is the reason for the error.

Thank you.

I managed to have it all work (also track map in HUD settings) with the d3d9.dll from GSC2012 !!
D3d9.dll 2012 and d3d9.dll 2013 have different sizes. Perhaps you could check this, and find the solutions for the problem in GSC2013 or extreme?
All works fine with the old d3d9.dll in GSC2013 and GSC Extrele!
I bought the GSC 2013, so the d3d9.dll is version 1.0.1.0, its size is 475 KB.

I don't know how to get the 2012 version, I did not find it in the Downloads menu of Race Department web site.

I tried to use c:/windows/system/d3d9.dll instead of GSC2013/d3d9.dll, but it is still not working yet.

Thank you.

You never know, here's the 2012 d3d9.dll attached, but i had to rename the file's extension to 'txt'.
So once downloaded, rename it again to d3d9.dll instead of d3d9.txt.
BACKUP YOUR OLD FILE!
Succes.

Attachments

• d3d9.txt
    477 KB · Views: 338
I downloaded 3 circuits (Watkins Glen, Spa, Paul Ricard), extracted the rar files, put them into Locations folder, but it is still not working.

But this time, the error messages were "can not open mas file".

All the old folders and files into my LOCATIONS folder have no spaces in their names, but the new files have, I do not know if this is the reason for the error.

Thank you.

But you need to add the ADDITIONAL missing track textures. In the 'Game Stock car Tracks' resources it's the file 'Missing Track Textures'.
Apparently you didn't install these yet.

But you need to add the ADDITIONAL missing track textures. In the 'Game Stock car Tracks' resources it's the file 'Missing Track Textures'.
Apparently you didn't install these yet.
Marco,
I did not know I had to install it.
I downloaded the 7z file, extracted it, I copied 7 dds files to Locations folder and tried it with the 2 d3d9.dll version, but it is still not working yet.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back