AC\game.cpp (275): Game::render
AC\game.cpp (126): Game::onIdle
AC\game.cpp (210): Game::run
AC\acs.cpp (477): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup

I really dont know what it means but I seriously need some help

I have the same issue but I've been messing around with the Chaser Camera extension for Custom Shaders Patch. Do you have that enabled?

Disabling the chase cams under CSP Settings -> General Patch Settings fixes it. You should then be able to re-enable them after disabling the Chaser Camera extension.

edit: Hmm I'm still crashing so IDK:O_o:
edit2: Try disabling CSP entirely from CSP Settings -> General Patch Settings, if that works then it's definitely something to do with Custom Shaders Patch's configuration

Last edited:
Can someone help me? i have this erro but i dont understand what it means

AC\camerashadowmapped.cpp (299): CameraShadowMapped::renderPass
AC\cameraforwardyebis.cpp (1266): CameraForwardYebis::renderApplyEffect
AC\cameraforwardyebis.cpp (1182): CameraForwardYebis::render
AC\sim.cpp (2564): Sim::renderScene
AC\game.cpp (126): Game::onIdle

Hey, can anyone help with this error?

AC\audioengine.cpp (410): AudioEvent::isPlaying
AC\caravatar.cpp (1265): <lambda_1522838d52607382fb8a83c29346e751>::operator()
AC\sim.cpp (1243): Sim::update
AC\game.cpp (261): Game::update
AC\game.cpp (261): Game::update
AC\game.cpp (112): Game::onIdle

After this error, I got in a Kunos car and went to Spa but when I loaded into the game there were no car sounds whatsoever, only road and tire sounds. So I exited and tried another Kunos car and surely enough there were no car sounds. I then went into my game files and saw that all of the GUIDs files in the car sounds were gone. My modded car sounds were still there tho. Has anyone else had this issue?

AC\camerashadowmapped.cpp (317): CameraShadowMapped::renderPass AC\cameraforwardyebis.cpp (1266): CameraForwardYebis::renderApplyEffect AC\cameraforwardyebis.cpp (1182): CameraForwardYebis::render AC\sim.cpp (2564): Sim::renderScene AC\game.cpp (275): Game::render AC\game.cpp (275): Game::render AC\game.cpp (275): Game::render AC\game.cpp (126): Game::onIdle AC\game.cpp (210): Game::run AC\acs.cpp (477): wWinMain f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup help me???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

1612790412773.png
1612790434208.png

So I kept getting this crash error as well and what I did was rename my Assetto Corsa folder in documents and let the game create a new one. Can't begin to tell you the cause of the crash but this fixed it . Hope this helps and good luck !

I'm an idiot. By "ugly useless rectangle" I meant, the big fake central mirror, didn't understood you were all speaking about the real ones. Anyway, if others are struggling as me, to disable it, just press F11.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back